Change of plans - Going to Springfield Missouri tomorrow 03/14/2020 to buy...

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...the Minelabs Vanquish 540. Going to roll in around sometime around 1:00PM.

As soon as I get it charged up, I'm going to hit some of the parks around there. It's my understanding that there are plenty of places to find CW Relics. It's been a long time since I've pulled any out of the ground so this will be a grand day for me if it happens.

If anyone is going to be in Springfield tomorrow, PM me and I will check messages after I pick up the 540... couple of parks, couple of beers, couple of parks, couple of beers, couple of beers, to heck with the parks! Will be time for a cheap motel !!

Cheers.
-DH-

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Hunting!

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Hunting!

Picked a bad day, rain, rain and more rain!

Looks like it's going to be later in the month.

I did get to look at some nice RV Towable Trailers though... so it wasn't a total loss.

Cheers.
-DH-

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
... couple of parks, couple of beers, couple of parks, couple of beers, couple of beers, to heck with the parks! Will be time for a cheap motel !!

Cheers.
-DH-

Too funny DH! :laughing7:
Maybe they can charge the 540 up prior to your arrival?
Good luck on the trip later in the month.

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too funny DH! :laughing7:
Maybe they can charge the 540 up prior to your arrival?
Good luck on the trip later in the month.

Thanks Rusty!!

Rain is OK when needed but, it was a real mess from home to there. The drops of rain were so big at times I had to double-check to make sure it wasn't hail.

It did turn out OK as I've narrowed my RV Trailer search down to three brands. The wife says, "Hun, you better make up your mind pretty soon, we ain't gettin' any younger ya know!" This is one time I absolutely HAD to agree with her! :)

-DH-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread