Changed my name today

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
LOTS of salt and LOTS of garlic. (then my hypertension kicks in from all the salt).

I'll pretty much always use salt, garlic, and marinade in Italian dressing. I've tried dry rubs, but I think I prefer the marinades better.

with the price of steak the way it is, it's hard to get a good t-bone today. I remember you could get them for 2.99 NOT on sale.

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
A good T-bone or porterhouse are my favorite steaks . Gas grills just don't compeat with
charcoal in my opinion . I don't put anything on my steaks . I prefer the true meat flavor
without added seasonings . The wife likes them almost raw & I prefer a nice pink strip down
the middle . A cold coors ultra light & a nice charcoal grilled steak , Yum , Yum .

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
All out of ribs, got some possum and some hard shell possum (Amadillo), Oh I'm sorry, I was confusing this with the pm. You was talking to BBQ Bull, go ahead Bull and send that BBQ, I'll give her add. to you by PM.......Gnewt

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
TreasureTales said:
bbqbull, do you know about the provision in the TNet regulations that pertains to name verification and validation? The regulations clearly state (and I quote): "Any member of TreasureNet who changes his/her name after having previously chosen one, must submit proof that the new name is appropriate. Without verification there can be no validation of the new name" IOW, you have to send me some bbq ribs so I know if your name is appropriate for you. I'm waiting. ;D

So what's your favorite bbq recipe?
I guess I am in violation because I am nothing close to a farmer. LOL

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
WV Hillbilly said:
A good T-bone or porterhouse are my favorite steaks . Gas grills just don't compeat with
charcoal in my opinion . I don't put anything on my steaks . I prefer the true meat flavor
without added seasonings . The wife likes them almost raw & I prefer a nice pink strip down
the middle . A cold coors ultra light & a nice charcoal grilled steak , Yum , Yum .
Never heard of Coors ultra light.How about a venison ham injected with worchester sauce and smoked on the smoker for about 8 hours.Now we are talking.YUM YUM YUM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions