Characters of some sort?

sapper

Jun 7, 2013
And I believe you are delusional. It's not resin. It's not code. It's not paint. It's rock. Through and through. Looks like natural rock to me. This is a waste of time. I don't know why I'm even trying to dissuade you. You say your asking for opinions but everyone that says something you don't want to hear you have a rebuttal for. All the speculation is ended when you try to scratch it. You're not going to ruin some code if you've already taken pictures. If you don't want to you're going to waste a lot of your own time and other gullible peoples time on here. Just saying friend, you need to have a degree of logic and practicality. Save yourself. No one buries a treasure clue with paint on it. It would be etched in stone so as not to be destroyed by the elements. It would be a more prominent stone as well. The script wouldn't be off center. Pointing down wouldn't matter either. If you have some elaborate clue why would you give it away by pointing to the treasure or next clue? Wouldn't that defeat the point of the clue? It's all really really bad speculation. It's a rock. That's all. And in sorry to be the one who has to try to tell you this. I'm not trying to be mean. It's the truth. I don't even know why I'm wasting my own time here lol..

Sent from my SM-G935V using TreasureNet.com mobile app

sapper

Jun 7, 2013
You don't have to throw it out man. Take a pin. And a magnifying glass and scratch it. That's what the pros do. Do that before you get everyone all worked up about it. It'll save face for next time. Either way I am jealous you have the time and location to even be doing this stuff to begin with. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using TreasureNet.com mobile app

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i also agree that some symbols you have found on stones are naturally occurring. but please dont focus on what you can see from stones, small symbols that you can see from small stones. these are not yamashita symbols. the japanese who would decipher the yamashita code would have a hard time looking for those when they dig and hit that stone.

yamashita codes and symbols are unmistakable. stones that forms like a very big heart, that is unmistakable. but when you see that , all eyes will really tell you its a big heart. a rock that formed like a big heart . but when one person disagrees with you, more so 2 or 3 or more, it tells you something.

i suggest dont focus more on rocks that have weird symbols and markers. we get you. those are unnatural (or maybe not). but if you focus on small details, you will miss your objective. again, are you trying to convince yourself and disprove others that those stones are man made? what do you get from that when you are proven correct that those stones are man-made?

focus on hitting an object. try drilling if you have a budget. drill on areas like you are planting rice. because you are using metal detectors, try drilling on areas where your metal detector did not read gold. you will find something weird there, hard, and unbreakable by a tricone bit. that tells you something on what is that.

experiment new things and methodology. if ur metal detector did not let you see something hard and unbreakable, focus on other methods until you can see something.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir kilonova, i may agree with you that those rocks you posted are man made. but it will get you nowhere there. even if you are right that those are man-made, you dont get rich for that. your ultimate objective is the gold itself.

just like pic 1 , pic 2 , pic 3, and pic 4 that i have attached, i may be proven right that those symbols i found on those stones may be man made, but it will not get me rich. look for the item itself. how do you look for it, that is what you should plan... do not focus on small markers.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes sir. i know. i see letter "v" on the rock near the centennial mango tree. letter v means booby trapped entrance. v means entrance. a tunnel entrance which is booby trapped. its a huge bunker down there, very near like 500 meters or less from the other mango tree where a cement vault slided. pic 4 is a turtle rock, the back shelf of the turtle with its head nowhere to be found.

i already have stopped treasure hunting. maybe, its time for others to continue burning their money exploring. i have already burned several millions of pesos exploring and wasted several years of my youth just chasing the fabled yamashita treasure. i will be happy to unload or sell my treasure farm with 3 centennial mango trees, one japanese old well, so many rocks with feet markers and heart markers, and so many bunkers.

like you said, there is a 100% chance that there is an item buried in this location. but there is even no 1% chance of us, Filipinos and non-japanese, to ever recover even a single bar from this location. hehehe.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
two persons cannot hug that tree even with their two hands stretched so wide. some filipinos told me that they are happy to cut the tree and pay me but i say i dont need the money if they pay me only for one tree's worth or only the worth of one tree good for firewood. they should let me share whatever is found on that tree. they suspected the same filipinos were being told by japanese to approach me.

i should say there is a bunker and a tunnel down that tree. View attachment 1527456 View attachment 1527457 View attachment 1527458

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree. your thought is my command. but money is not mine to command. they always are hard to come by and so easy to burn when you are treasure hunting, even if you spend for food only, gasoline, and salaries of workers, when those expenses are accumulated in one year, they could run to hundreds of thousands and in several years time, they could amount to millions.

that is why dont focus on the small stuff. look for the treasure and big markers, and not on the small symbols you can find on small rocks, while you still have money to burn in the meantime.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you want to see more? have you seen a cement box or cement room or super rock that is so indestructible even by a jackhammer? believe me, even when you hit it with a jackhammer with all your might, not even a single chunk or chip can be removed from that rock.

we destroyed that in 3 months time, not by a jackhammer. but we found nothing once we went inside.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we ran out of money-- this is always the dreaded word that will be spoken by treasure hunters. that is why i am telling you, im out of this treasure hunting business. i have been there so many time, bankrupted twice and i get nothing but dirt, and nothing.

Minamik

Apr 28, 2018
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it's an old thread, but would you mind reposting those pics? I got my BA in Japanese.

Minamik

Apr 28, 2018
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see where the middle might look like a katakana ム (mu) and the one following it might look like a hiragana こ (ko) or う (u). I can't really tell anything about the one on the far left.

Although, all those I mentioned would be part of the modern Japanese syllablery. Katakana and Hiragana are both used to write out words as they are pronounced, and katakana is generally used for loan words from other languages. Kanji are the more complicated Chinese characters you'll see in Japanese and they're usually words on their own, or combined together to form other words.

Aside from the Japanese lesson, I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help, haha. Good luck!

E

enochsea7

I can see where the middle might look like a katakana ム (mu) and the one following it might look like a hiragana こ (ko) or う (u). I can't really tell anything about the one on the far left.

Although, all those I mentioned would be part of the modern Japanese syllablery. Katakana and Hiragana are both used to write out words as they are pronounced, and katakana is generally used for loan words from other languages. Kanji are the more complicated Chinese characters you'll see in Japanese and they're usually words on their own, or combined together to form other words.

Aside from the Japanese lesson, I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help, haha. Good luck!

Thanks for trying bro. Yea ive heard that the Japanese created a totally new language they used only for treasure maps. So when you look at this image, on a scale from 1 to 10 how convinced are you that these are man made markings?

Last edited:

Minamik

Apr 28, 2018
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for trying bro. Yea ive heard that the Japanese created a totally new language they used only for treasure maps. So when you look at this image, on a scale from 1 to 10 how convinced are you that these are man made markings?

I'd say a 5, but I'm not at all familiar with any of this kind of treasure stuff, so take that as you will.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread