Charlestown Found.....In My Car

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
I found a Whites XLT in my truck.Can't help you with what you found.Never been inside your car,I know who has though Moe ,Larry,and Curley.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm...

You know KFB, it was pretty muddy when we were huntin'. I kept worrying that I would mash a plug with my boot and the target would stick to my shoe! You might wanna metal detect that dirt before you vacuum it out. ;D Sorry about that dried mud, buddy. Kinda reminds me of the 50 pounds of iron junk and dirt I found dumped out in the trunk of my car after you borrowed it. ::) Hey, I did fill the gas tank all the way up with $3.29/gallon gasoline. :) So if you really need 50 cents for the vacuum at the car wash, I think I can hook you up. Maybe Rodes and I can detail it for you--or at perhaps pay a group of beautiful, young sorority girls to do it in their bikinis and SNOW BOOTS. I'll charge admission so that I can recoup the cost of the tank of gas. Don't worry, we'll let you in to watch for free.

While you're at it, Yoda, why don't you use the Force to do away with this FOOT of snow we're getting right now.

-Buckles

Iron Brigade Member
Destroyer of Vehicles
Master of Mud

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Hill Billy said:
I found a Whites XLT in my truck.Can't help you with what you found.Never been inside your car,I know who has though Moe ,Larry,and Curley.

wish I had a find like that lol :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions