Charlie (sick humor, not fer the kiddies or religious fanatics)

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
There was this welder who hired on to repair some pipelines at a small powerplant somewhere in the midwest. He got a motel room in a very small town a few miles down the road, everyday after work he would go to the only restraunt in town, the post office, tiny grocery store, etc & began to notice that he hadnt seen a single woman in over a week. This seemed quite strange to him & as he was feeling a little amorous he went into the only bar in town to get some answers. He sat down at the bar & ordered a beer, & after a few minutes he asked the bartender..........
"Ive been staying in this town for over a week. Ive been to every business establishment, ive driven down every road.................I have yet to see a single woman!"
"We aint got no women in this town."
"No women?? Well, what do you y'all do fer fun, if you you know what I mean?"
"I know exactly what you mean buddy, If you're lookin fer a good time.............we got Charlie! I'll set everthing up for you!"
At this point a bunch of the patrons started chanting "Charlie.....Charlie....Charlie!" The welder got quite upset, looked the bartender in the eyes & said "Listen up you sick bunch of S.O.B.'s, Im straight as an arrow & I dont go for that gay crap!!!" He guzzled his beer, slamed the glass on the bar & stormed out!
He thought about what the bartender told him for two weeks, by now he was feeling very amorous & was very much in need, so he decided he was gonna try Charlie just this once............so he went back into the bar, sat down & ordered a beer. After a few minutes he quietly tells the bartender "Listen buddy, I think I wanna try this Charlie."
"OK, no problem, I'll make a phone call & set it all up."
"Yeah, but listen, Im straight as an arrow & I dont go for this gay crap................how many people are going to to know about this?"
The bartender says "Just five."
"FIVE?? WHY SO MANY??"
"Well, lets see, theres you, me, Charlie & the 2 guys that gotta hold him down.........cause Charlie dont go fer that gay crap either!!!" :o ::) (cue up banjo music now)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread