Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
DieselRam: Thank you for replying with politeness and offering counterpoints. I admit, I have never heard of Agenda 21. Can you provide me with a link to the UN website? Also, is there something specific I should be looking at or just taking the whole website in? I have to retire for the night. However, I would like to continue this after I look into your references. Assuming of course that this thread does not degenerate to insults, name calling, nonsense, or just falt out disappears.

Crispin

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
GIB: He just made a really intelligent, well thought out post. Instead of throwing nonsense at him. Lets have a real discussion. Lets use logic and reason. Your response is either silly, insulting, comical, or moronic. However, above all those things it is condescending.

Crispin

Crispin,

This is something called dry humor. Since it was not quoted to any one post in particular within this thread, any assumptions you make are entirely your own.

Having said that, why are you assuming my comment is directed solely to the post directly above mine?

The reference being made is germane to the subject matter within this thread concerning peoples willingness to simply fold and bend to others wills when it comes to rights, liberties and freedoms.

And to this end, I shall not accept your unsolicited criticism of my post.

What qualifies you to judge me?

You can have an opinion, but your post was finite and inherently judgmental. Additionally, it was fundamentally incorrect.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dieselram94 said:
Stockpicker, the govt. plans on controlling us by taking away our rights as well as making as many people dependent on the govt. to exist (food stamps, welfare, cell phones, HEALTHCARE,) just to name a few. And as far as to what end, that should be fairly obvious. More dependence=more voters that vote for the candidates that promise the most giveaways. The end goal is the same of many politicians, take America's standard of living down a few notches because it isn't (fair) some others in the world are worse off, however the biggest goal is one world govt. administered through the United Nations. Don't believe me? Look on the U.N.'s own website and while your there look up agenda 21. But to accomplish this first they must erase the SECOND AMENDMENT. I know it is hard to believe, but this is real, please do not dismiss it and not look into it. Just take a few minutes and look into it. Otherwise all your lives along with mine will change for the worse.

I definitely agree with you that at least one of the political parties out there want as many people sucking from the gov teat as possible - i think that happens at thr fed and the state level (im from taxichusetts!!). Absolutely no doubt about it. I do not believe they are trying to lower standards of living. The gov needs as large of a tax base as possible and its tough to get elected if people are in a downward economic spiral. The goal is not physical control of the people but simply trying to get elected. Nothing too unusual or nefarious - politicians been doing it since day one. Look at it this way. If you take away everyone's rights you are not existing in a political system that necessitates being elected - ie china, etc.

I'd argue that with globalization US standards of living have been declining as blue and some white collar jobs has been moving over seas. Our standards are lowering while china, India, brazil etc have been on the rise - basically averaging things out globally. This might be reversing trend as I have seen many companies that once outsourced overseas now insourcing back to the US. No gov would ever sink its own economy, that's the number one way to get the boot or worse.

The UN - another completely incompetent buraucracy! Name one thing the UN has ever done ?? I'd worry more about Mexican drug lords, Albania or the smurfs taking over as opposed to the UN. Plus the UN is not a political body - simply a body of all the countries. So how could the UN "take anything over"? There is no mechanism?? At most they can sway individual countries policies. Plus they are really just a tool for the members of the security council - us in particular. Enjoyable dialog. Feels like I'm with a group of good guys kicking back a few and chatting - like the old college days.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Stockpicker, I agree the U.N. is completely incompetent, as far as a mechanism, several things come to mind the first and foremost is Agenda 21 it is a very controlling mess wrapped in nice sounding language. Already being implemented, Tried it up here with the gateway one project to redo route one. Another mechanism is how they tax nations, wealth tax, carbon tax, ect. How about the Arms treaty? lots of mechanisms and they will all come together if allowed to. If you look at the U.N.'s website FAIRNESS and REDISTRIBUTION of WEALTH are common themes. I encourage you to look at their website as well as just google this stuff. I don't want to get into to much detail here as it runs the risk of becoming too political.
I definitely agree with you that at least one of the political parties out there want as many people sucking from the gov teat as possible - i think that happens at thr fed and the state level (im from taxichusetts!!). Absolutely no doubt about it. I do not believe they are trying to lower standards of living. The gov needs as large of a tax base as possible and its tough to get elected if people are in a downward economic spiral. The goal is not physical control of the people but simply trying to get elected. Nothing too unusual or nefarious - politicians been doing it since day one. Look at it this way. If you take away everyone's rights you are not existing in a political system that necessitates being elected - ie china, etc.

I'd argue that with globalization US standards of living have been declining as blue and some white collar jobs has been moving over seas. Our standards are lowering while china, India, brazil etc have been on the rise - basically averaging things out globally. This might be reversing trend as I have seen many companies that once outsourced overseas now insourcing back to the US. No gov would ever sink its own economy, that's the number one way to get the boot or worse.

The UN - another completely incompetent buraucracy! Name one thing the UN has ever done ?? I'd worry more about Mexican drug lords, Albania or the smurfs taking over as opposed to the UN. Plus the UN is not a political body - simply a body of all the countries. So how could the UN "take anything over"? There is no mechanism?? At most they can sway individual countries policies. Plus they are really just a tool for the members of the security council - us in particular. Enjoyable dialog. Feels like I'm with a group of good guys kicking back a few and chatting - like the old college days.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wrote a reply to Stockpickers post #35 but deleted it because it violates our rules....

Sanitized version...

One side sees it as just a simple political issue, just outlaw some guns, nothing more, while the other side sees it as an attack on our liberties guaranteed to us by the Constitution and bought and paid for in blood and sacrifice by our forefathers. ..... To us it is not negotiable, it is uncompromisable, no one is ever going to be able convince us otherwise, it is like trying to convince us it is OK to compromise on the 10 commandments....

There are millions of us that feel this way and there are millions of us that are becoming more and more angry at what is going on, the sell out of American ideals, the buying of votes, the subsidizing of people to lazy to work by taking from those of us that do work, disenfranchised does not even come close to describing how many of us feel.......

I took the chance of dying in a rice patty 10,000 miles from home to try to protect someone else's freedoms, I am more than willing to die in my back yard to protect the Constitution and our freedoms if God forbid it ever comes to that.................

These threads are also the reason we no longer allow politics here..............

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
GIB: I apologize. It appears I misinterpreted your post. To answer your question: Nothing qualifies me to judge you. I was not judging you at all. I completely admit that I was judging your post; please do not let that carry over to my opinion of you. I don't know you. Furthermore, I agree with you that my post was finite and inherently judgemental. I understand dry humor very well, please note in my original post that I listed possibilities of intent to be "silly or comical."
I have seen things from your perspective. I am going to give you my unsolicited view. You must accept it. You do not have to agree with it but you must acknowledge that it does, in fact, exist. I have posted numerous well thought out, logical, lucid responses and formed several questions for discussion/debate. I have had very few constructive replies. Most have ranged from jokes, to nonsense, to insults, and some verbal assaulting. I was trying to short circuit that response for Stockpicker. I was taking one for the team, if you will. Perhaps it was a preemptive counterattack... I would do it again. I am sorry that you got caught in the crossfire. My apology on the misinterpretation of your post is most sincere.

Crispin

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
In southeast Arkansas, we call that "BAITING".

It gives me a trio of choices: Report it, respond in kind, or let it go.

Sorry, I won't help you get this thread locked.

In the UK or southwest Sweden - we call that "pointing out two people incapable of understanding a perfectly clear post"!! - It's time to stop trying to get people disciplined or even banned just because you percieve things differently and don't like us or our opinions. Grow up!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I think Diesel's (not very well thought out) plan to ban water in the US is the answer to all America's problems...and ours too! In less than a month the world would be a much better place! :tongue3:

(If you've missed the humour in this one as you did the other one, and think i'm "rambling", just let me know and i'll point out the very obvious flaw in your plan mate.)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
In the UK or southwest Sweden - we call that "pointing out two people incapable of understanding a perfectly clear post"!! - It's time to stop trying to get people disciplined or even banned just because you percieve things differently and don't like us or our opinions. Grow up!

Dano, your doing that perfectly well on your own.

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I think Diesel's (not very well thought out) plan to ban water in the US is the answer to all America's problems...and ours too! In less than a month the world would be a much better place! :tongue3:

(If you've missed the humour in this one as you did the other one, and think i'm "rambling", just let me know and i'll point out the very obvious flaw in your plan mate.)

Just pointing out how ridiculous a gun ban is with another ridiculous ban.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
I know. And i was just pointing out how the human body can't survive more than a week or so without water! ;)

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Dano - Once again you have grossly twisted and contorted the facts. After 48 hours without water the body begins to shut down. Acute renal failure occurs at 72 hours. Certain death ensues shortly after 96 hours.

There are some exceptions to this. People can train their bodies through vigorous dehydration programs to last longer. Also, a very small percentage of people will fall into a coma after 96 hours and survive.

Sorry Mate, with all those Swedes in bikinis, I would have figured you would know more about water.

Dieselram: I am working on a reply. I have been researching the internet during the down points of my work day. There have not been a lot.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
There is no other Country that has had the Liberties and Freedoms as America. Why is it when a few bad apples act up the rest of us suffer for what a few did??? This goes beyond logic,pure INSANITY!! Or could there be an agenda behind it,guess we all will have to wait and see,hope you are prepared.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
WorldTalker: What stockpicker elloquently stated is that exact same thing I tried to tell you when that thread was deleted. Curiosity....Why are you and Red not attacking him like you did me in that thread. Why are you not bashing education and telling him pieces of paper are worthless. Is it something about me?
I am sorry,the thread is gone,and,I honestly do not recall what I said,speaking of pieces of paper-----
Bush - Constitution 'Just A Goddamned Piece Of Paper' Some statement from our leader,has it changed,nah,just got worse!

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
DieselRam: I sent you my thoughts on Agenda 21. I would post it but I am pretty sure that it would get this thread locked or deleted.

TH: I sent you the same PM. If you think it is okay to post...I will.

All: I doubt anybody else wants to read it, but if you do...let me know.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Dano - Once again you have grossly twisted and contorted the facts. After 48 hours without water the body begins to shut down. Acute renal failure occurs at 72 hours. Certain death ensues shortly after 96 hours.

There are some exceptions to this. People can train their bodies through vigorous dehydration programs to last longer. Also, a very small percentage of people will fall into a coma after 96 hours and survive.

Sorry Mate, with all those Swedes in bikinis, I would have figured you would know more about water.

Dieselram: I am working on a reply. I have been researching the internet during the down points of my work day. There have not been a lot.

I was including until the water they call "beer" over there ran out! :tongue3:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Dano - Can't disagree with you there mate. I'm a guinness man through and through. The only American beer I will touch is Sam Adams and that is only if there is nothing else good on tap. The only beer worse then American is Mexican. The beer worse then Mexican is Canadian. Sorry Bill, but it is true.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread