Check out these pinheads

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago when i was in the philippines on luzon island, i met some old timers who told me they hid out in the forests from the japanese marines who invaded their village during WW2. Those forests they told me about are no longer there. They have long since been cut and cleared. They told me the future generation would have no place to go if that ever happened again.
This was in the town of Candelaria, Southern Luzon near the coast.

Just sayin......

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Trees are a crop. They can be harvested, and replanted. They must be either burned or logged or there is tragedy. The aspen fire has been burning since july 22. Last count, over $30 million and counting, over 24,000 acres and over 6 millon trees gone Over 2000 firefighters put in peril. The act of the insane is to do the same things over and over and expect different results. PS.... I just got my supplemental tax bill from Cal Fire for 135 for wild land fire suppresion.

1016994_213987398767497_832663555_n.jpg

Thanks Vin
thumbsup.gif

mxer47

Jul 28, 2013
Imagine their reaction if someone fired up a chainsaw during their little meeting.

ray in ny

Jan 21, 2006
southern tier ny
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S CLASSIC III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is no joke--they are identified on the video as "Earth First"--that is a well-known eco-terrorist group. They are absolutely sincere in their own minds in their devotion to and worship of nature, and they are committed to any action necessary that they believe will further their notion of preservation of nature.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread