Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not what I would want to look out the window and see maybe, but it is a cool pic!

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe I would be going outside after dark :icon_pale:. That would scare the bejesus outta me to see one of those looking in my window!!!
sandcreek~~~

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
I would have to say that curiosity will soon kill that cat!! Don't let fido out to do his business unattended! Cool picture, but I don't know if I would tolerate it that close to my home and loved ones.

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
I'm torn between the breathtaking beauty.... and the breathtaking fear of that beautiful creature looking in a window!

Wow, what a picture.

HCW

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2007
Metro west ,Boston
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired"
I happen to think they are the most beautiful animal on the face of this earth. I would love to see one in the wild. Having said that, I would be packin a side arm every time I walked out that door for the forseeable future.

mjido

Aug 14, 2007
Western New Mexico
I have seen a couple (or one moving around) big cats around here where we live, but never that close. Must admit they sure are beautiful aminals.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
they can and have attacked humans and even eat them - that one is very dangerous --it has lost its natural fear of man -- ie --your just another meal to em -- and if you cat or dogs are out there kiss em good by -- and god forbid a small child was in the backyard playing -- while cool animals to veiw in the wild -- that ones way too close fer comfort and because of its "fearless" and thus highly dangerous to mankind nature will soon have to be get gotten rid of sad but true.

mountainplayer

Oct 10, 2006
Way Northern California
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 & Minelab EX2
they can and have attacked humans and even eat them - that one is very dangerous --it has lost its natural fear of man -- ie --your just another meal to em -- and if you cat or dogs are out there kiss em good by -- and god forbid a small child was in the backyard playing -- while cool animals to veiw in the wild -- that ones way too close fer comfort and because of its "fearless" and thus highly dangerous to mankind nature will soon have to be get gotten rid of sad but true.

Ivan, when you're right, you're right! Very scary seeing a cat that has gotten so bold that it would approach an occupied house in the broad daylight. That could turn into a very serious situation.

We've had lion scares in my part of N. Cali ever since the absurd ban on lion hunting. Just last spring, our middle school was put on lock-down two days in a row because a couple of lions were repeatedly seen/heard FIGHTING in the brush at the back of the playground. This school is right at the edge of town, and smack dab in the middle of a residential neighborhood. Now, how many cats are out there when they actually fight in a populated area during daytime? The ban is a classic example of uninformed and detached voters making a decision without ANY facts.

MP

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful, absolutly beautiful now call game rangers to knock out and move away where it and everyone else will be safe!

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can pretty much hunt them year round in Oregon, that one wouldn't have made it off the property coming that close to my house. Season or not!

Jay Plunder

Aug 18, 2009
Southeastern, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
neal S. said:
Just outside a friends house. Only 3 miles from the sluicing spot. Near Prescott, AZ.

MIGHTY cool if you ask me.

Thanks for looking,

HHTA
neal s.

Look at the expression on its face though....it's like, "WTF is this place?"

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Armymusician said:
neal S. said:
Just outside a friends house. Only 3 miles from the sluicing spot. Near Prescott, AZ.

MIGHTY cool if you ask me.

Thanks for looking,

HHTA
neal s.

Look at the expression on its face though....it's like, "WTF is this place?"

LOL...I was thinking the same thing

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He looks curious. But I would not want to get him mad!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread