Check this #%+! Out! Found less than an hour ago!!

Ryan E.

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2016
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still new....forgive any missteps. I do want to post this as recently found (at dusk). Tell me I'm not crazy and this is the real thing. Oh and is it day able, and what do you need to find to prove it a settlement (if I'm not crazy). Forgive my excitement but this all seems crazy. I signed up on the forum, took dog for a walk, staring at the ground.....and here we are. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Upvote 0

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
""HONEEEEY! WE GOT ANOTHER ROCK COLLECTOR!!!

Silliness aside, it does look like there is a pottery shard or something in there.

When you see the worked edge of a stone, you will truly know it. It took me years to find my first arrowhead.

Keep posting your finds!

HH

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome aboard TNet! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Perses

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites TRX bullseye Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow!

I cant believe not one person realized what they are looking at.

Myself, being an opportunist, avid traveler and an explorer of all things, am very well versed in identifying #%+!. Your sample is quite an exquisite one due to the dark shades of black on the #%+! you are holding in your manly hand. I have pesonally traveled as far as India and the Cook Islands to find something like this myself, but to no avail. Therefore I would like to extend an offer to you, which no sane person would refuse.

You see I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Rock account where this Rock be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
SELL_ME_YOUR_ROX"AT"I_BUY_YOUR ROCK".KOM

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul

PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:
SELL_ME_YOUR_ROX"AT"I_BUY_YOUR ROCK.KOM

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm also an expert #%+! finder! I specialize in BS. So, I'll have to agree with others....Cool rocks! :laughing7:

My wife likes rocks they are everywhere in the house!!! They have been outside for millions of years! So, why do they need to be in the house now?

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this an example of "Wish in one hand, #%+! in the other and see which fills up faster"?

PlugThug

Dec 10, 2015
Jeffferson City
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Pro-pointer
Garrett Z-Link wireless
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

scotter1

Mar 16, 2014
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
whites dfx,xlt,idx,prism,tm 808,fisher gold bug,1280x,xp deuse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nothing but rocks buddy.keep trying

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dems wocks, used to frow at wabbits. Sorry but looks like regular stones to me.:dontknow:
Marvin

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Geez, give the poor newb a break. He found some rocks, I think after 3 pages it's been established :tongue3:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are all wrong...

They are not rocks.

They are stones.

Last edited:

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you buy rocks that look like those by any chance?

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Momma said a pair a rocks like those would take me anywhere.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Ryan E.

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2016
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha! Thanks for the initiation all. I welcome ALL...input, criticism, sarcasm (my fav), insight and free education:) Yes, I am newb, greenhorn, all that jazz and more. Can't keep a good man down, or even an okay one. I have been looking for more definitive proof, I know it's hard to tell with pics but I've run across some other items recently.... image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg . Keep it coming gents....and ladies. I am eager to hear from all, even the little voices in my head.

Rock On,
Ryan E.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    660.5 KB · Views: 120

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry but they are just rocks no artifacts there....

OP
OP
R

Ryan E.

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2016
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one on the top left is bone, the one top right...if you turn it to the right, it's been worked into a fish head.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread