Checked my stash of halfs, not bad

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
After looking at what LJ has been finding, decided to check the approx 300 in halfs I have been getting and stashing back. Not bad at all, 2-65, 2-67, 4-68, 1-52 franklin. So today while at the bank I of course (always do) asked for big dollars or halfs. BofA had 17.50, which I got 1-68. I figured oh why not, and walked next door to the Wachovia and asked them for any big dollars. 12 ikes (teenager brought them in), 11.00 in halfs, nothing out of those but they mentioned they had a guy who comes by and picks up all the unusual stuff they get in (really wondering how he worked that out). On the way out a guy with an empty bag was coming in, he left with an empty bag and a box of halfs. Any of you drive a reddish toyota lol.

Ok so on the way home I needed to go by the post office and across the street is another bank so why not again, right. I ask for big dollars, which they have none, but say we do have halfs if you want them (perk). Well ok how many do you have, 11.00 again in the drawer but 100.00 in the safe. I took the 11, and 60 in hand rolls, 2-64, 1-67, 1-68. Hummmm, still 40 bucks worth in the safe is it>>? Of course, I went back and got those also from the vault manager. She said if you want more just come on back I found another 3 or 400 hand rolls in a bag. Out of the last 40 I got one more 64.

Now I have a problem, lol. Anyone want some searched halfs so I can go back and get the others LOL.

Upvote 0

COPPER DIME

Jan 12, 2009
Swamp Land's of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE. Backup/ Whites Classic 5ID
now u need 2 find yourself a dump bank. what ever u do dont dump at a bank that u get your halves from :nono:. thats about the only way u can continue searching.
good luck. now u r hooked.
COPPER DIME

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not bad at all!! Keep it up and soon you will have a stash you won't be able to jump over. You really need to find you a good dump bank......then your in business!!

Good luck and keep em coming........

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
just found them in the back.....sounds like they were overlooked, perhaps for a long time. take all your money.....buy what you can ....dump....and repeat until everyone of them has passed through your hands ;D

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
mistergee said:
just found them in the back.....sounds like they were overlooked, perhaps for a long time. take all your money.....buy what you can ....dump....and repeat until everyone of them has passed through your hands ;D

Good Advice. :icon_pirat:

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread