Checking in, first silvers of 2012

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well of course I got the stomach flu on Monday night...sick day Tuesday, finally felt better at the end of today. So went out and to 2 new banks...both were light on the coinage, bad area for business I guess. They were able to "spare" me $300MWR in dimes, both had no halves:

-2 Rosies.

Still have to dump $2000 tomorrow from 2011, but still have a fat wallet to pick up coin. Not a great start to 2012, but at least I got the silver train moving.

Hope no one got what I had. :BangHead:

Upvote 0

Goldmanford

Aug 1, 2011
North Carolina
Congrats on the two silver dimes, even though they are small, they will look good in your pile at the end of the year.

I have missed out on the flu so far this season but try kidney stones. I missed almost a month of work before Christmas, still haven't received my disabilty money, seriously impacted my CRH money paying everyday bills, went back to work, and now it appears I may not have gotten rid of all of them yet. 2012 sucks so far for my lack of CRH funds and my constant pain "down there!"

Hope you get better soon!

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good start with a couple dimes! I had some good hits on CWR dimes last night as well.

HH
Bigheed

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 rosie= a 40%'er.

Hey you got a 40%!! :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread