OP
OP
painterx7

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red in these babies rack and some with yellow I will get some better pics I was pretty busy today ;)

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found allot of natural flint today it was every where. They sure didnt have to go far for it around here. Just jump in the creek.

Last edited:

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure of the size of them but unless they're very large nodules they don't really leave room to make much maybe some flake tools.
I would be cracking them open to see if a geode was formed in any of them

bci101tractors

Jan 10, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We could have been tight friends under different circumstances, you realize that Painter, right?...people digging my brain, c'mon...
hahahahahahahahahahahaha ok they didn't mine for chert I gotcha

OP
OP
painterx7

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look I apologized and I will again mr tractor it just seems everytime I turn around you only post to disagree with me I was aggravated last night when I posted that and quickly deleted it as I said I am sorry for the things I said months ago ... I was acting childish and I apologize I bet we would get along just fine but if we keep at it like this it won't do either one of us any good I can bury the hatchet can you ?

OP
OP
painterx7

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure of the size of them but unless they're very large nodules they don't really leave room to make much maybe some flake tools. I would be cracking them open to see if a geode was formed in any of them
gator they are plenty large enough about the size of volleyballs some bigger some smaller

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow.. I bet there's some crystallization and some fossils inside some of those

OP
OP
painterx7

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the most nodules I've ever dug out of such a small area i worked at a different spot today but hopefully I can get back there this week to load some up I can't wait !!!!

bci101tractors

Jan 10, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Consider it buried, lets start over. I have no doubt we can get along, we are much alike, perhaps the problem to begin with??
Look I apologized and I will again mr tractor it just seems everytime I turn around you only post to disagree with me I was aggravated last night when I posted that and quickly deleted it as I said I am sorry for the things I said months ago ... I was acting childish and I apologize I bet we would get along just fine but if we keep at it like this it won't do either one of us any good I can bury the hatchet can you ?

OP
OP
painterx7

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol yes you are right I bet your as hard headed and stubborn as me haha

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
is this a chert nodule? The second layer looks like chert in a way, the outside maybe like some water worn cortex material, and if there are geodes in some, ...well, there is something in this. Pretty strange looking, and I've wondered if it's a nodule. Found it in a creek.

chert nodule 009.JPG
chert nodule 001.JPG
thanks

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im glad you 2 are trying to consider both of your feelings. I like both of you 2, each for different reasons. Lets all try to get along and have some fun! This hobby is a fun one so lets do it, lets all be friends.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions