Chinese Gold and Silver on ebay...is it all fake?

Nov 27, 2007
Valley of the Sun
I know that many of the coins from China are fakes. My question is about the "other" gold and silver items, such as jewelry, pots vases ect. There are a few small vases that the sellers claim are made from silver with gold plating, or bronze items with gold inlay, and things like that. I wouldn't mind buying one of these things to put in my treasure chest ;D

These little trinkets can be quiet expensive though, around $150.00 with shipping seems to be the norm! I checked the feedback of several of these sellers and its good! Comments like "Nice item, as described, promptly shipped". So i'm not sure what to think of this ??? Anybody ever bought items like this before? They are certainly nice, but obviously I don't want to pay that much for something that has no precious metals!

Emileel

Jan 4, 2009
I do buy all of my pearls from china, haven't bought gold or silver though. The pearls are gorgeous though...really gorgeous.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Emileel said:
I do buy all of my pearls from china, haven't bought gold or silver though. The pearls are gorgeous though...really gorgeous.

If you are happy,
that's all that really matters !

Best

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread