chinese gold detectors

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can only hope you are joking. Welcome from White Plains, New York!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You didn't mention your state (or country) - but you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
metal_detector.gif
I am sure a member(s) will jump in shortly with a (chinese gold detector that can detect up to 5 meters deep) recommendation.

Don Chiasson

Jun 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They only come left handed... The Chinese ones... Good luck finding one of those!

OP
OP
J

Jose Garscia

Greenie
Jul 14, 2013
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you town girl as u can see I'm new here i'm sorry i didnt know that I should mention my country. I'm from the city of Byblos , Lebanon on the mediterranean sea in the middle east of Asia, the land of the phoenisians and the kanaanits

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasurenet, and good luck on your search.

Wayne

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the best chinese gold detector that can detect up to 5 meters deep?
Why a Chinese detector? There are many made by other manufacturers that will go that deep if the target is big enough. Most of them are two box type detectors. GPR is another option.

OP
OP
J

Jose Garscia

Greenie
Jul 14, 2013
Why a Chinese detector? There are many made by other manufacturers that will go that deep if the target is big enough. Most of them are two box type detectors. GPR is another option.

I know that US and Euro made detectors are much more accurate and can penetrate deep enough. The problem is that here in lebanon its illegal to import such equipments but I have a friend that has an import and export company and deals exclusively with china, he can manage to pass it through.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I know that US and Euro made detectors are much more accurate and can penetrate deep enough. The problem is that here in lebanon its illegal to import such equipments but I have a friend that has an import and export company and deals exclusively with china, he can manage to pass it through.
Maybe a Bounty Hunter brand detector? I am not sure but I think they are probably made in China...

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For "REAL" gold at 5 to 7 inches you need a Detector that can finds lots pull tabs and bottle caps, and zinc pennies...such as the AT Pro! :tongue3: As far as "Chinese Gold" I've never seen that listed on a VDI...Happy Backhoe-ing!

Army of 1

Jun 22, 2013
Dundee Northern Australia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro , Tesora Bandito 2 , Minelab GPX 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jose , be real careful importing Chinese detecters . Most of these are Fake rip offs of Minelab and Garrett and probably would not even be on par with a Kids Radio Shack detecter . For a depth of 5 meters GPR is probably your best option on a large target , good luck .. cheers Mick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread