watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim, cool ring & Rosie :thumbsup:. . . you've given us all hope (at least me :wink:)

The only silver I've gotten in the last month was a '64 Rosie at the gas station yesterday.
I have a deal with the proprietor. . . I give him all the dupe Wheaties I've
found and he saves the silver for me. So far, 5 silver Georges and 3 silver Rosies. . .
in exchange for about 15 Wheaties. (I even thru in an 1903 IH to sweeten the deal :wink:)

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good ring :thumbsup: ,It's always a good sign to dig one up.

d-dub

Apr 15, 2009
Chicago, Il
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Minelab Excal II
Nice silver Tim. Last week when I was in Chicago, there was a lady filling bags of mulberries from the trees. Never tried them but I bet they make a good pie.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds bud!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Lowbatts

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Yeah well since Jon is tallying I better start getting on board with the silver coinage so it'll be a few more here and there now.

Dan we got woods full of berries out here, wild strawberries, raspberries are ripe now, mulberries everywhere. Ain't never seen a hungry day in mid summer around here.

C'mon Joe, show me that secret rosie handshake and let me back in the club!

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Nice silver, especially the dime. Yeah, my gf and I were riding bikes the other day at Norridge Park and we came upon a mulberry tree swollen with ripe berries. Man, did I gorge! Just like I was a kid again, those are too good to pass up.

Tim, we've got to work on getting an official secret Rosey handshake going on.

Joe

OP
OP
Lowbatts

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
twistidd said:
Nice silver, especially the dime. Yeah, my gf and I were riding bikes the other day at Norridge Park and we came upon a mulberry tree rip swollen with ripe berries. Man, did I gorge! Just like I was a kid again, those are too good to pass up.

Joe

I suggest we adopt the two-handed thumb rub we use to scope out the date accompanied by the almost very gay fist bump.

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Lowbatts said:
twistidd said:
Nice silver, especially the dime. Yeah, my gf and I were riding bikes the other day at Norridge Park and we came upon a mulberry tree rip swollen with ripe berries. Man, did I gorge! Just like I was a kid again, those are too good to pass up.

Joe

I suggest we adopt the two-handed thumb rub we use to scope out the date accompanied by the almost very gay fist bump.

lmao!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread