Chisholm Trail 2 slideshow

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
OK all you cowpokes that participated in the Chisholm Trail 2 hunt. It sure looked like you gng's had a great time. I've worked and worked on this and had to re-do it 3 times! I did not know that there is a time limit for putting them on line. I now know that there is a 10 minute limit. So I had to take out a lot of the pictures I wanted to use to make it shorter but still it is better than nothing. Let me know if you have trouble with this link.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Oh Mumszie ....that was absolutely awesome....what a great tribute to the hunt....it made me cry when they played Happy Trails.....Thank You so very much!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
TEXAN Connection said:
Mumsie That was great I teared up through it, and loved "THE END"

Blahahahahahahaha....i just went back to the very end.....oh my gosh I am rolling on the floor

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumzie, excellent job once again... that was just great. :thumbsup:

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is deeply appreciated Mumszie. Your work is first class. I am fired up and ready to put one on this weekend. Now if we just had hunters. :icon_scratch: Well may be next time. Thank you thank you Mumszie. :thumbsup:

Burdie

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loved all of it I could see I CANT SEE THE END IT STOPPED! I am still tryin to get it to play all the way but, this is a usual thing for my putor!

YOU DID A GREAT JOB but, I want to see "THE END"

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Kudos mumzie.Terrific job.Thank you for this.Maybe someday you will become an honorary 'Rowdy Bunch' member.Oh,to heck with the powers to be,from now on you are a member.Initiation will be scheduled at a later date.Again,great job!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
warsawdaddy said:
Kudos mumzie.Terrific job.Thank you for this.Maybe someday you will become an honorary 'Rowdy Bunch' member.Oh,to heck with the powers to be,from now on you are a member.Initiation will be scheduled at a later date.Again,great job!
Careful mumszie.----.initiation includes wearing scarecrow overalls and sunflowers.........................
:toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to see it all the way this time! FANTASTIC! So are you going to make a hunt please say yes! ;D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, the slide show turned out perfect...adding those characters to the pics really makes it more funnyier. Thanks, Mumszie!! :-*

:wink: RR

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
someone must be fasanated by the number 10

10 minute video
10 PMs and hour

:icon_scratch:

rofl

Mumz you did again a wonderful job on the show. You should come to the Florida Hunt :thumbsup:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bridge End Farm said:
Mumz you did again a wonderful job on the show. You should come to the Florida Hunt :thumbsup:

YES! You should!! :icon_sunny:

Loved the video!! Thanks a bunch for taking the time to do it! :-*

Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread