Christmas Invitation

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
I'll be there, sounds like fun. I tend to get light headed at such occasions, so I will be on my knees. My allergies will probably act up, making my eyes tear up...

Here is the end of one of the greatest testimonies of Christ I have ever heard. It is incredibly powerful to see it in video, and given by a man who I believe was the greatest scripture scholar of the last century. The testimony was just before he died of cancer:

And now as pertaining to this perfect Atonement, wrought by the shedding of the blood of God--I testify that it took place at Gethsamne and at Golgotha, and as pertaining to Jesus Christ, I testify that he is the Son of the Living God who was crucified for the sins of the world. He is our Lord, our God, and our King. This I know of myself independent of any other person. I am one of his Witnesses, and in the coming day I will feel the nail marks in his hands and in his feet and shall wet his feet with my tears. But I shall not know any better then than I know now that he is God's almighty Son, that he is our Saviour and Redeemer, and that Salvation comes in and through his atoning blood and in no other way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread