Chief Digger

Greenie
Oct 20, 2015
Vilonia AR
Detector(s) used
BH Land Ranger Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got my LRP for Christmas last year (2015) thanks to several of you and your comments on the BH forum. Not done a whole lot with it other than just trying to learn the ins and out...(just had a lot going on this past year and not much time to detect). Got to go out for an hour or so to a favorite spot on Christmas afternoon with a couple of grandkids and found this nice musket ball! (My first!) It was about 6 inches deep and I got a good high tone so it was a no brainer to dig. (don't remember the number I got but I was in the Jewelry mode) I did a little research and I THINK it is a pre 1855 ball based on the flat indention that is has but I'm no expert! I also own a Tesoro Eldorado but I am loving this LRP! Thank all of you for all your comments on this forum, I really enjoy reading about your experience with the LRP! musketball.jpg

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your finds, hoping you get more time to detect this year. The BH LRP is a good machine, "Best Bang for the Buck" for it's cost.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet Finds! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread