Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've noticed a big uptick in sales as of late too - it's fun when they are spending decent money.

nathan104

Feb 23, 2006
Emory TX
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, AT Pro, propointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a large amount of vintage video game consoles and games that Im waiting to list until Christmas gets closer. Anyone have any recommendation on when would be the best time to list?

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a large amount of vintage video game consoles and games that Im waiting to list until Christmas gets closer. Anyone have any recommendation on when would be the best time to list?

Of course people shop for Christmas far earlier (now even) but I'd say people really get in the mood give or take a few days around Black Friday. All the ads out there get people thinking, even if they have no intention to go out on black friday to shop. Isn't the new thing Cyber Monday? the Monday following black Friday.

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

No politics here just passing information. Two brokers who are customers of mine from when I worked in Phila. They told me if the Republican wave that is expected happens on Election Day and the Pubs take control of the Senate. They are forecasting a very big Christmas for the businessman!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread