Christmas%20Dinner.jpg

christmas-buildings.jpg

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pics. Hong Kong is one place I'd like to go back to for a visit. I was there quite a few times while in the service. It may be a modern city on the surface but you get the sense of "ancient" while there. Nice place

webatch

Nov 4, 2012
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Compass Challenger X-80
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pics... looks like an interesting place, but way too many people for my taste.

I'm a country boy thru & thru.

What kind of finds do you find with a detector there? Are there many places one can even search in a city like that?

OP
OP
bcinbucks

bcinbucks

Dec 30, 2007
Philadelphia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pics. Hong Kong is one place I'd like to go back to for a visit. I was there quite a few times while in the service. It may be a modern city on the surface but you get the sense of "ancient" while there. Nice place

I was there several times when I was in the service also and a couple of times after that as a merchant sailor. Haven't been there in years. Some one I know sent the pics to me via email. Glad you liked them. Have a great day.

OP
OP
bcinbucks

bcinbucks

Dec 30, 2007
Philadelphia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pics... looks like an interesting place, but way too many people for my taste.

I'm a country boy thru & thru.

What kind of finds do you find with a detector there? Are there many places one can even search in a city like that?

Webatch......was there several times when I was in the service and a couple of times as a merchant sailor. That was a long time ago. Back then Hong Kong was still a British Crown Colony......now it's part of China. Very populated back then - probably a lot more so now. Never did MD while I was there and never looked into MD'ing in HK ever. Your reply has me very curious. Either later on today or sometime tomorrow I will do a little research into that and I'll post anything I find (that's worth reading) here. Have a great day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions