Christmas tree suprise

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
;D For some reason, known mostly by wives. We took the tree down today,,,, a sissy plastic bag was brought out. this year we are going to bag it and leave it in the basement. Well ok, and we arranged the bag, lifted it up around the tree, and tied it off. later before I sarted the tree to the basement, I foolishly asked ,where is the cat . SMOKEY WAS CURLED UP INSIDE THE BAG!!! WARNING FIND CCAT BEFORE BAGGING TREE........ Bob

That's funny! I take it you have a fake tree. Our trees, (the whole family) come down by New Year's Day. We all get together New Year's Eve and burn them in a huge bonfire.....btw, they are all real trees. ;D

that's funny! I love cats.
btw, we have always had live trees, but they are such a pain! I'm still vacuumicng cedar needles in July. would have a fake one but my daughter won't let me.

Yup, it's a good thing you found him when you did. LOL. They can crawl into small areas where you wouldn't
expect them to be and curl up and go to sleep feeling all safe and secure. Our cat does the same thing. :laughing7:

wow you were lucky for sure.
at least you asked about the cat before you found him next December :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back