Christopher Walken is way badder than chuck norris.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
You be the judge...

Attachments

• Walken.JPG
    Walken.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 919
  • chuck.JPG
    chuck.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 859
OP
OP
gold fish

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
That is why Jims are some of the best people on earth....

Man, those should have been shots from the same movie, then Christopher Walken could have eaten him !!

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I'd take Chris Walken over Chuck Norris anyday.......Walken is a weirdo and i like that, he reminds me of me ! ;D

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
I remember when Chuck Norris was still fighting. Back then it was "Full contact karate" not this cage garbage. Today you punch someone when they re down, you kick them in the kneecaps, and do whatever you want. Back then, the kumite (Fights) were done with rules. And chuck was AWESOME.

I used to fight full contact. ONly 8 fights, but I was 8 - 0. But, I dind' thav hte heart to go to a higher level. I did it for kicks and grins. I met Chuck though, in a class. And a few others, like Bill Superfoot Wallace. I liked his kicking style.

Did you know that when Chuck became a black belt he started training under Bruce Lee? He is even in one of the moveis, as a bad guy. Bruce lee fought him in the Rome Coliseum in (I think. I don't remember if it was this one) "return of the Dragon".

Jet LI impresses me today. Good style, and good choreography. Stevan Segal used to be good, but then something happened. And what happened to Seagal's VOICE?

JOhn

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Chuck Norris once tried to roundhouse kick Christopher Walken and failed miserably since Christopher Walken told Chuck's roundhouse to; "Forget about it"...

Casull

Jan 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Jeffro, you're cracking me up. Can't take a side in this one though. I like both, but in a manly way, not a creepy "let's all hug" liberal way. :D :D

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that if she were here today Natalie Wood would vote for Walken. He was there when she drowned, under questionable circumstances....Steve

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Chuck Norris counted to infinity..... twice. :)

AND Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeffro said:
When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.

The French would surrender to their shadows.

The UFC rocks, love the 5 min rounds, love the rules, love the fact the fight continues when a man is knocked down....

OP
OP
gold fish

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Nancy sinatra never once said that her boots were made for chuck norris.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Chuck probably just went for a little workout. A 200 mile run though the woods is nothing for him.....or maybe he's running from Walken's dance moves.

[youtube=425,350]sMZwZiU0kKs&rel[/youtube]

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
You have unwittingly played into Chris's hand... with that extremely cool vid of Mr. Walken dancing...

Mr. Walken tap-dances on the spilled inards of Chucky Norris. :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread