Chugs boss is the bomb!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chug's boss is the bomb!

Hi everyone, hope your all having a safe, and great weekend, with lots of great finds! We were lucky enough to have 4 whole days for hunting, as Chug was able to catch his boss on a good day and she said since his work was done, she gave the go ahead for an extra day off! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
hello2.gif
hello2.gif

Now, before I post our latest finds, here are some pictures from the recycled art show that happened last weekend. There was a lot of great stuff, but our camera was acting up, so here are some of the better ones! 0629131253.jpg 0629131301.jpg 0629131324.jpg 0629131338a.jpg 0629131339.jpg 0629131340.jpg all this stuff is made from used stuff, one lady had a booth that, I kid you not, she had earrings and necklaces all made from pull tabs, in colors of red, blue and silver. The picture I took didn't come out, sorry.
BangHead.gif

The past 4 days have been a blast, we hit all along the river, and one park with a large pond. We love getting up early, most days when we do, it's really quiet but for a few people fishing. One park we wanted to hit, was already being searched by 4 looters with machines, so we decided to hit another place. I added 2 more towels to my growing collecting, and another blanket too! That makes 2 so far, I also found 3 pairs of matching socks. You have to see this blanket from today, it's a beauty! 7-7-2013 008.JPG 7-7-2013 009.JPG The blue towel is huge, and very thick, I love it when people leave them behind, I love it even more when I find stuff like this under the towel. 7-7-2013 020.JPG Close by I also found a joint.
laughing7.gif
Someone was having themselves a good time, LOL. Chug, now that's a whole different story, now that he has the ATPro, I can't keep him out of the water! 014.JPG 015.JPG See what I mean? LOL He was pulling clad out of the water left and right, and even managed to find some big grey matter,
laughing7.gif
Chug and I also made a new friend, her name is Daisy, and she was far from being shy! 0622130934c.jpg 0622130934a.jpg 0622130934.jpg Chug was trying to roll a cig and she decided to check it out! She followed us from one side of the beach to the other, all along the water. Chug hit a few bling's, one is super cool, first, the little stuff, 7-7-2013 011.JPG 7-7-2013 012.JPG 7-7-2013 017.JPG the little rose is my favorite, it will look cute in a necklace or something. I bet Daisy was good luck for Chug.
laughing7.gif
019.JPG Chug snagged this little beauty in the sand, and I snagged this one on another day. 7-7-2013 014.JPG Chug at one point got a little goofy,
laughing7.gif
007.JPG and I got grossed out by this, don't know what it is, I poked it with my coil, and it was firm, and very large. 0614131300.jpg I got a great signal here, but for some reason, I just had the hardest time finding it, Chug said I get carried away when I dig, LOL Just kidding, the hole was already there, I just couldn't resist jumping in! That's a pull tab I'm holding.
laughing7.gif

Chug got to take something off his bucket list, he got to yell "Ring in the scoop!" Yeppers, he pulled out a beautiful tungsten that was sitting in shallow water, with just a small piece of it showing, he thought it was a pull tab at first, 017.JPG it weighs in at 12.6 grams, and it now proudly sits on my middle son's hand. As soon as he saw it he asked me if he could have the ring, I told him dad found it, you gotta ask him. He loves it, oh, and it's a comfort fit band!
hello2.gif
So no gold yet for me, but I don't care, just being able to get out with my best friend, sharing a hobby we love, it doesn't get any better then that!
Ok, one last thing I just have to share, I love it when people don't think I can hear them when my headphones are on. Yesterday we were down by the river, and there were 4 or 5 boys playing in the water, having fun, and one said to the other, "My n%$#s are up inside, I can't pull them down" his friend said "well yeah, that's cause we are in cold water, they are supposed to do that!" OMG let me tell you, I had to turn away so they wouldn't see me laughing!
laughing7.gif

Ok everyone, you all take care, stay safe, HH and only 5 more days til the weekend!
hello2.gif
Red

Upvote 4

megnpat

Apr 30, 2013
bellaire MI
Detector(s) used
somethin with a round thing on it ;)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope you disposed of that joint "properly" :tongue3:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like the two of you are having a ball. Congrats to Chug on the ring. I always amazed by the quantity of things that get left behind at the beach. I have picked up everything from towels to lawn hairs because the beach cleanup people just toss the stuff in the dumpsters and it seems such a waste.

stay cool and keep looking for that gold.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red Looked Pretty tired After Digging Up That Pull tab!! The Hole was 4 feet Deep But She Got it!!! LMAO Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread