Chunky ring ugly ring

BcuttinPlugs

Mar 6, 2014
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/fisher f2 garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can hardly call myself a detectorist this year....Ima blame it on rain and work[emoji6].. got out twice a few months ago, to cure the itch from winter. Both times Were to fields, I already hit pretty hard. But I always think there's some gold left. Anyhow struck out both times, and havnt been out since. Two short before night hunts in a row I hit something to talk about at least hah. Last night the nice barber and such. Tonight I hit this ugly but Chunky silver piece. Not bad I'll take it. I can't really make out what the marking says. I thought the color looked off and might be fake but it tested good. Enough talking here's the pics ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436155331.411249.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436155349.494545.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436155364.512061.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436155381.295717.jpg

Upvote 8
OP
OP
BcuttinPlugs

BcuttinPlugs

Mar 6, 2014
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are nice finds. But, with that said, if the only time we have "something worth talking about" is ONLY if it has age or intrinsic value, then, we need to reevaluate what we're doing out there. If, in fact, one is out doing this as a job. Then, yeah, nothing but valuables is of interest.

As for me, I quite enjoy sharing how a hunt has gone. "Good" or "bad". Makes me a bit boring, I know. Still, I feel lots of people enjoy reading the stories here.

Don't just report when you find something worth it. Let the people here decide what was worth looking at. Share a bit more often, you'll like it. :)

Nice chunk!

My problem is I just haven't been out much this year.. Prob a total of six hours. I love the hunt u just never know what it's the next plug

OP
OP
BcuttinPlugs

BcuttinPlugs

Mar 6, 2014
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BcuttinPlugs, if you take a look at (www.925-1000.com/mexican_marks.html) I think you'll learn some stuff about your ring & maybe like it more...or less. That's a BIG .925 pure silver there! Wear it with pride in your lowrider. Congrats!

Haha I won't be wearing it but it'll look god next to all the others I found. Although if I had a low rider I'd be rockin' that sucka[emoji12]

Hot diggity

Nov 19, 2014
It's a big old pimp ring. Old school & badass. Think Don King would like it too. Prob left that knurled pattern on many foreheads back in the day. I don't see many Jehovah witnesses carrying them. The more I look, the more I like regardless of age.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread