Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ringding said:
Someone on here posted on here that you should check cigarette wrappers you find on the ground because people put money in them and forget. I can confirm this is true!!! Monday I found one that had about a dollars worth of change in it.

Congrats !

I found a $20.00 Years ago in a wrapper at a Concert.
People do this alot & forget.

Just like Fast food Restaurant Bags.

OP
OP
R

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
jeff, were you the person that posted it originally?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ringding said:
jeff, were you the person that posted it originally?

I Know I posted it at some point.
I wouldn't be Surprised If it Was Mentioned Long before by someone else also.

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
Check this out. I was told that you should check the outside of bars the morning after (on week-ends) for dropped bills. Well I tried this when I lived in San Antonio, TX one time and on about the third bar I checked I found a neatly bundled $20 bill next to a landscaping log where the person sitting on the log lost out of there pocket. The theory was the when people have consumed too much they pull their keys out and do not notice the money falling out.

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
picked up a bulging winston pack at woodstock 94 that had 3 dollars, 3 quarters, 3 fat hoglegs, 1 pack 1.5's , a nice hand carved bowl, and a drivers liscense........traced down the owner a couple weeks later and blew his mind by sending {most of} the items back to him along with another hand carved bowl a friend carved........gldhntr

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gldhntr said:
picked up a bulging winston pack at woodstock 94 that had 3 dollars, 3 quarters, 3 fat hoglegs, 1 pack 1.5's , a nice hand carved bowl, and a drivers liscense........traced down the owner a couple weeks later and blew his mind by sending {most of} the items back to him along with another hand carved bowl a friend carved........gldhntr

Very Cool !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions