Cincinnati Eden Park Treasure (NOT the pirate story)

lesleygalaxy

Aug 23, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
I saw this mentioned and am trying to find the original article. I am assuming this refers to the "Cincinnati commercial gazette. : (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1883-1896" but I cannot find access to this paper.

Does anyone have a newspapers.com account that could check for me? TIA any help is much appreciated!
Screenshot_20180505-105040~2.png

robert123

Aug 9, 2023
I saw this mentioned and am trying to find the original article. I am assuming this refers to the "Cincinnati commercial gazette. : (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1883-1896" but I cannot find access to this paper.

Does anyone have a newspapers.com account that could check for me? TIA any help is much appreciated!
View attachment 1586501

Attachments

• Cincinnati-Commercial-Gazette-July,27-1889-p-6 (1).jpeg
    Cincinnati-Commercial-Gazette-July,27-1889-p-6 (1).jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 30

robert123

Aug 9, 2023
The cipher above was found by John Devine in 1889 it was on the last of three pages.
A man claiming to be murdered on may 24 1821 by Dick Byrnes and Lane Ditson wrote three pages. Sloving the cipher you may do more then find treasure you may solve a very old crime. Good Luck God Bless. Robert L Reeves Veteran, Father, Treasure goof ball.

AutPro

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2023
I have been working on the cipher for 9 months. I have identified the creator of the cipher. I have also solved many clues in the cipher. I am close to solving the cipher and locating the treasure. My name is Randy Vittoz of Cincinnati ohio.

AutPro

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2023
A man claiming to be murdered on may 24 1821 by Dick Byrnes and Lane Ditson wrote three pages. Sloving the cipher you may do more then find treasure you may solve a very old crime. Good Luck God Bless. Robert L Reeves Veteran, Father, Treasure goof ball.
I know who buried the letters. I have solved many parts of the cipher. Been working on it for 9 months.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread