Cinnamon and Honey Whoever thought?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Facts on Honey and Cinnamon: It is found that a mixture of honey and Cinnamon cures most diseases.

WOW! if that is a fact it's a wonder so many still die ( any proof of that statement?)

Jeff it isn't a cure for death.

Here is link to a Mayo clinic report on honey..

http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/honey/evidence/hrb-20059618

While there use search on site and search Cinnamon benefits....

Facts on Honey and Cinnamon: It is found that a mixture of honey and Cinnamon cures most diseases.

WOW! if that is a fact it's a wonder so many still die ( any proof of that statement?)

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My wife and I are beekeepers, it is a very rewarding hobby. We enjoy a teaspoon of our own honey every morning, there is nothing like it! Our batch now is mix of wildflower, with a hint of Brazilian pepper. My wife sells a lot to her clients, they are always clamoring for more!

One of my clients is a beekeeping supply house. This is the site I built for her: Apiarybeekeepingsupplies.com

Claims exist of better tolerance towards allergens in the very young when local honey is used.
Honey bees are non native in the U.S., introduced in the sixteen hundreds and called by some ,the white mans fly.
They do boost pollination a great deal when present. My area had mites reducing their population quite a while.
There are other pollinators out there but bee keepers are often welcome in agricultural areas.

When the Cherokee would move their camps, on of the first chores was to find a beehive in the new area. Using the local honey helped to fight local allergens, thus keeping the group feeling well.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is super cool BWD. Would like to see pics of the setup

sponge using smoke signals.

This pic is of my wife (on the left) and her "mentor" this past spring. We now have two supers on top of the original box, but will be reducing the hive again as the dry season arrives...
DSC02187.JPG
DSC02188.JPG
Notice how far away I am? Getting stung? not me!

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Im the same way when it comes to getting stung. If its preventable I prevent it. Real cool that u guys harvest your own.

sponge using smoke signals.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
But, did you know.....

Although bee venom therapy is largely an unproven technique, about 50 U.S. physicians report good results using the substance to treat not only pain but arthritic conditions, multiple sclerosis, and other health woes. Other practitioners treat high blood pressure, asthma, hearing loss, and even premenstrual syndrome with bee venom.
According to Christopher Kim, medical director of the Monmouth Pain Institute in Red Bank, N.J., bee venom therapy has been around for thousands of years. Reference to the treatment can be found in ancient Egypt and Greek medical writings. Also known as apitherapy, the technique is more widely used in Eastern Europe, Asia and South America.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread