CIPHER #3 CHALLENGE, THE FIRST 5 NAMES ON THE LIST. WHO WILL WIN ?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: List of names...? Need more info on those families...? Bedford Genealogy Fair, Sept. 12, 2015... [email protected] or 1(540)466-4247.

Smyrna was a little village/community created in Upper Goose Valley after the CONFEDERATE WAR, and then "disappeared". Thought to be "connected" to the CONFEDERATE WAR & CSA Treasury-Virginia, it IS in one of the 3 Volumes of Bedford Villages: Lost & Found by DAR. I have all 3 volumes, in my basement; WILL find 'em, SOON!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: List of names...? Need more info on those families...? Bedford Genealogy Fair, Sept. 12, 2015... [email protected] or 1(540)466-4247.

Need 4 more names; looking into Upper Goose Creek Valley, near Smyrna Church area... according to PV (RIP) in his book, THE BEALE TREASURE: NEW History of a Mystery, Smyrna church became Walnut Grove Church, after it burned down at the ORIGINAL "site". The NEW Walnut Grove Church was "placed" within the "4 mile radius" of Buford's (p. 84)... Smyrna Church "was near a point where Goose Creek crosses the EARLY road trail between Buford's & Buchanan" (p. 85). Upper Goose Creek Valley is a WONDER-
FUL "ride"; wife & I have "been there"... going back, SOON! MAYBE a "over-niter" in Buchanan; "QUAINT" little town, it is. CSA SENTINEL "Buck" W.T. Wright lived near that area (from R & I); gotta find THAT info, TOO!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Early road trail" between Buford's & Buchanan goes under BRP... gotta find Goose Creek, again... look for "remains" of Smyrna Church (foundation, etc)

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
That area IS "magical"; road from Montvale to Buchanan parallels BRP going towards Buchanan; thence, going under bridge of BRP that connects two mountains, into a GAP... "MAGICAL"! WHOO! I think I saw some Ghosties in those hills... REBELS going to Lexington & VMI; Natural Bridge is ALSO "connected"... once owned by Thomas Jefferson! AND! Treasure buried at N.B. for VMI... HA! JEEPERS!

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the Smyrna Church the one on Google Earth, or is there an older location?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The Smyrna Church is about five miles up North Goose Creek on the left. At one time it was a school house. I believe though the Smyrna Church is not important, I think the most important location to be found is a place called Ruby's House of Entertainment.

??? NEVER heard of it... LOL!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Googled" Churches in Bedford County, Va. (2015); NO Smyrna Church listed. Must have been where Smyrna Church WAS... it became WALNUT GROVE CHURCH, burned down, "way back then". Members decided to relocate WGC to be within 4-mile "radius" of Buford's (according to PV). ALMOST like a CONSPIRACY! HA!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ruby's House of Entertainment was where TJB and his men stayed while they buried the treasure. A secret place that no one talked about and hardly anyone knows where it is located but I have been there. The treasure is buried about 200 yards from Ruby's establishment. Anyone want the Beale Treasure find this location and it will get you in the ballpark.

Well, I read that the guys stayed in the horse barn across from TJB at Buford's; THEY had to guard the "GOLD in the wagon"... that horse barn was located across today's Rt. 460 in Montvale, Va. Buford's Tavern (and TJB) was CLOSER to the mountain (PORTER'S mountain...?).

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well now that Crypto is off calculating his newest computerized solve based on you guy's submissions......we can assume that its too boring in here for him.

Wondering if he disappeared after solving the code? Just like the 30 men?

If I were working for 'The Company', I wouldn't trust them one bit to be cracking THIS code for them, then expecting to just go on about your life.....

So any thing of progress from Crypto on his sumbission of names

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ruby's House of Entertainment was where TJB and his men stayed while they buried the treasure. A secret place that no one talked about and hardly anyone knows where it is located but I have been there. The treasure is buried about 200 yards from Ruby's establishment. Anyone want the Beale Treasure find this location and it will get you in the ballpark.

NOTHING on the "Net" about Ruby's... will check on Sept. 15th at Bedford Historical Society Fair; Wife & I WILL go to Ruby's Tuesday Restuarant in Bedford, Va. TODAY! It IS Tuesday... listening to "Good-bye, Ruby Tuesday" by the Stones... who STILL gather no moss! (Playing "Air Guitar")...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel KGC, Save your searching there is only one place where you can find anything on Ruby's and I'm not talking.
Your brain...? Sending CIA Black Helicopters for ya, now... LOL!.
THEY have ways to make you talk...

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CSS is Awesome ?

But the OP is nowhere to be found in the debate here. :icon_scratch::dontknow::icon_scratch:

Maybe CSS is the NSA.......right?

Nothing like NORAD to blow "Project J" wide open huh?

Am I wrong......... ? Central Security Service is what it says to me?

CSSisAwesome.jpg

CSS.jpg

Jade Helm was it? The letter J.....so many possibiities to think about.

Do the members here know the NSA calls their mainframe cpu SIGNIT Program the "Treasure Map" ?

Does TreasureNet.com know..........yes they do. Good thing I told them ALL.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Where are you Crypto?? Got some questions to ask.

Are you calculating the names in the Beale yet??

We are all waiting to see the jarbled messages produced from the 'TerraFlopping system of the century' and to find out more about the sciences used by the "Best Codebreakers in the World"

or did the Confederates know how to defeat that type of science as well? :laughing7:

What take does the NSA/CSS have on the members here? "Keeping an eye on a few people here" ???

Are you impressed yet that we found the evidence from the clues you left for us to discover, that we were being watched?

We never expected that a single member of your organization would come onboard here, to actually defend the statements made by your Office of Strategic Disinformation.

It's solved CSS, your whole operation, your every activity watched by so many countries, your every action broken down to the origins of your SIGNIT OPS, and illegal profiling agendas.

..you should just get in line already and ask for a new "Project" to work on. You should see the list of charges pending against the NSA already in Class Action and direct Lawsuits against the invasive policies of "Spying on American Citizens"

Won't be hard to crack that wide open.

What happens when the rest of the world finds out you are looking for Gold and Silver Stashes? The actual task at hand of informing the masses moves to the next level then.

They soon discover that the US Gold Reserves are being replenished somehow, from somewhere, and wonder "Where did the original Gold go off to?"

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
CSS is Awesome ?

But the OP is nowhere to be found in the debate here. :icon_scratch::dontknow::icon_scratch:

Maybe CSS is the NSA.......right?

Nothing like NORAD to blow "Project J" wide open huh?

Am I wrong......... ? Central Security Service is what it says to me?

View attachment 1196014

View attachment 1196016

Jade Helm was it? The letter J.....so many possibiities to think about.

Do the members here know the NSA calls their mainframe cpu SIGNIT Program the "Treasure Map" ?

Does TreasureNet.com know..........yes they do. Good thing I told them ALL.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Where are you Crypto?? Got some questions to ask.

Are you calculating the names in the Beale yet??

We are all waiting to see the jarbled messages produced from the 'TerraFlopping system of the century' and to find out more about the sciences used by the "Best Codebreakers in the World"

or did the Confederates know how to defeat that type of science as well? :laughing7:

What take does the NSA/CSS have on the members here? "Keeping an eye on a few people here" ???

Are you impressed yet that we found the evidence from the clues you left for us to discover, that we were being watched?

We never expected that a single member of your organization would come onboard here, to actually defend the statements made by your Office of Strategic Disinformation.

It's solved CSS, your whole operation, your every activity watched by so many countries, your every action broken down to the origins of your SIGNIT OPS, and illegal profiling agendas.

..you should just get in line already and ask for a new "Project" to work on. You should see the list of charges pending against the NSA already in Class Action and direct Lawsuits against the invasive policies of "Spying on American Citizens"

Won't be hard to crack that wide open.

What happens when the rest of the world finds out you are looking for Gold and Silver Stashes? The actual task at hand of informing the masses moves to the next level then.

They soon discover that the US Gold Reserves are being replenished somehow, from somewhere, and wonder "Where did the original Gold go off to?"

And what YOU wrote above DOES...? franklin has a "list of names", gave us WALTER OTEY; need FOUR more names...

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a challenge to all the people that think they have decoded The Beale Papers.
Name one of the first five names on the cipher #3 that you have decoded.

Lets see if someone thinks they have what it takes to be King of the Beale Papers.

Peter Fitch, and he has been verified!

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Could not have been one of TJB's men as they were all killed before 1832. Your man was living in Augusta County in 1860.

Peter Fitch Jr was living then.
Peter Fitch Sr died in the early 1800's
This area is also next to Shenandoah and was a part if I remember.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry could not see any Jr. or Sr. need better info.

Some say he was killed by Comanches in Texas in a hunting party 1815-1825
He was born in 1765 or so if he died in 1825 he was 60 years old ?
His son Peter W. Finch II born around 1786 or so Augusta VA.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Peter Fitch Jr was living then.
Peter Fitch Sr died in the early 1800's
This area is also next to Shenandoah and was a part if I remember.

WRONG! In the Shenandoah Valley, going NORTH... you have Augusta County, Rockingham County, Shenandoah County.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread