Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose......well I started the day off on a sad note as my visiting sister phoned me stating that she was ill and couldn't do the dew at the local beaches. Hope it wasn't Maw's cooking that did it but I am looking forward to a scoff of Italian food on Saturday which is being prepared by Cheryl. She is an awesome cook!
Decided then and there that I would go by my lonesome and do the dew at one of my once a year stops.

Anyway after a nice peaceful drive I did a combo dig and planned on staying till quota which was no problem. Was delighted when I dug 6 bangles that a kid must have thrown away. Only wish they would have been silver. Another odd ball find was a 50 cent piece of the modern variety.

As always time was running out so I packed up and went home not feeling bad but bad enough that I skipped playing ball and went to a movie with Marie. Was a whacked out one..."District 9."

Take for the day was 6 bangles, a key tag and 50 coins @ $8.55.
dghsgfhwh.jpg

Upvote 0

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all clad is good clad :icon_thumleft: beats getting skunked

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions