Circumcised

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
For all of you in education, with sons, grandsons, or who just love the things little kids say ~ a reminder that adult words are often taken literally.....

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention.

She went back to find out what was going on.

He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy.

The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office.

He was told to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did and returned to his class.

Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room.

She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his 'private part' hanging out.

'I thought I told you to call your mom!' she said.

'I did,' he said, 'And she told me that if I could stick it out until lunchtime, she'd come and pick me up from school.

S

stefen

Not funny when drinking hot coffee...so my wife who was sitting across from me says :laughing7:

S

stefen

I once heard that the Moya ( Rebe) kept all of the foreskins and sewed them together and made a change purse...

When rubbed just right it sequed into a suitcase... :thumbsup:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
I once heard that the Moya ( Rebe) kept all of the foreskins and sewed them together and made a change purse...

When rubbed just right it sequed into a suitcase... :thumbsup:
Does that mean castrations would make an over night bag? :icon_scratch: ;D

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you think they make..............Bra's... :laughing9: :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions