Citizens Against Senseless Violence: “Join Us! Tell Everyone Your House Is Completely

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Citizens Against Senseless Violence: “Join Us! Tell Everyone Your House Is Completely Unprotected!”

Mac Slavo
SHTFPlan.com
Jan 18, 2013

This is one you don’t want to miss.

Citizens Against Senseless Violence goes door-to-door and asks supporters of gun control legislation to join the movement by putting signs in front of their homes letting everyone know that they proudly live in a gun free zone.

gun-free.jpg

The group visits a host of key anti-gun proponents including the publishing team at theJournal News, which recently posted a public map of homeowners with registered weapons. They also visit the home of our very own Attorney General Eric Holder who has said we need to “brainwash” people about gun ownership, yet ironically, was the lead law enforcement officer in charge of an operation that transferred (without a background check or registration, no less!) military style assault rifles with high capacity magazines to the Los Zetas Mexican drug cartel.

All have called on President Obama and Congress to disarm Americans.

While they’ve been quite vocal about ensuring that Americans give up their guns through reeducation, intimidation and policy, as you’ll see, they are not exactly receptive to the idea of letting everyone else in their neighborhood know how proud they are to be gun-free.

Since these reporters and editors did not consider it a violation of the privacy and safety of others to reveal which homes have guns and which homes don’t, we went to see which of them would be willing to put up a sign publicly declaring their homes to be gun free zones.

While we didn’t find any members of the media with the strength of their convictions, we did find quite a few guns and some good explanations for why they might be necessary.

Video by Project Veritas via Activist Post

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

@ProjectVeritas_ Journalists, Politicians Refuse to Post Lawn Sign saying "HOME IS PROUDLY GUN FREE" - YouTube!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Say HELLO to my little friend!
I love these pictures......even dogs have more sense than Obama. I would rather have the dog have a gun then trust Hitler.......er.....a.....I mean Obama with our country.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Disarming Americans.......makes as much sense as wiping BEFORE you poop!:BangHead::laughing7:

Anybody care to smell Obama's fingers?:laughing9:

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is very sad, but as a Veteran myself, I must ask, why do we not hear more about the loss of our finest in the Benghazi incident? :icon_scratch:

Attachments

• Dogs loyalty.JPG
    Dogs loyalty.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 143

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What the sign really says is "Come and get it"........

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thing is, the sign says "Citizens against SENSELESS violence". I take it then that the "SENSIBLE violence" that I condone is okay with these fine folks also??

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
You know, I'm sort of a middle of the roader, but would "Senseless Violence" include kicking their uninvited asses off my front porch? I really hate being bothered by idiots and besides, bet they wouldn't get many takers in this state...

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
include kicking their uninvited asses off my front porch?

That would be assault and battery with a deadly weapon(a shod foot)You dont want that austin.

The group visits a host of key anti-gun proponents including the publishing team at the Journal News, which recently posted a public map of homeowners with registered weapons. They also visit the home of our very own Attorney General Eric Holder who has said we need to “brainwash” people about gun ownership,

These are the peoples houses that they visited.Tit for tat,for every action theres a reaction.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always meet a stranger at the door wearing a SKI MASK they usually freak

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the sign that says; Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again! :laughing7:

a.aaa.jpg

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The guy next door his sign reads....If you wonder if there is a here after ,step across this line and find out for yourself !!!

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not my house.. Me and my wife both excercise our right to own firearms and protect ourselves and our home.. I think this sign is great. Hopefully the criminnals who have the guns will target these morons and they will see that protecting our homes is a must.. But if one of these idiots with these signs in their yard does get shot they will probably just start an organazation to ban signs because they are dangerous.. What a bunch of morons.. As for my house me and my wife will just use our bushmasters and our 2nd amendmant to protect our home.. If that doesnt work my 85lb pitbull Buddy will do the trick.. He's a great scare tactic but he's just a big baby and quite the wimp LOL.. Each day i'm more and more surprised at the epidemic running wild in this country.. The Government should be vaccinating against the stupid gene because it's running rampid in this country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread