Civil war cache found

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it's been posted before... but it's a beautiful find!

Bran <><

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
Man! thats a pretty awesome find..

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
Thanks for posting this. I cringed everytime he got to poking around in the box with that knife though.

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
vayank54 said:
Thanks for posting this. I cringed everytime he got to poking around in the box with that knife though.

Yeah, I caught myself whispering "stop it with the knife!" while he was doing that.

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
Wow!! I have never seen it before. Nice!! If it was me I think I would have had a CVA!!

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow,Thank You for posting this Great Video and Find!!! For me, I think I would have opened the tin in a more secure area. And the knife was killing me, I kept thinking he would put a huge scratch on some of the coins and one of them might have been GOLD.

All in all, Fantastic find, my Congratulations to the finder, talk about a find of a Life Time, this is it.

HH, Ringfinder

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread