Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Roaddust is going. I might go not sure yet. Always a good show.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Wish I could be there.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
so how are we going to meet ? How about 12 noon at the snack bar area where the two little tables are. I will have a Tennessee cap on.

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I didn't see your post till I got home The show was amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad I left the Credit card home - I would have maxed it out Aside from the CW stuff If you looked there were some real steals in the show --- Saw a Enfield Jungle carbine original asking was $450.00 , Also 2 sets of Colt signature BP cased sets $650 and $625 each ---- The best sleeper that really tempted me was a 1897 Winchester pump shot gun at $250 and little work it could have been converted into a WW1 Trench gun ---- The relics were amazing also just too much to go into Confed Flag from the First Kansas Cav 85K GREAT SHOW

OP
OP
C

CMartis

Jan 3, 2014
Northwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My first Civil war show and I loved it!! I learned exactly what I need to be looking for when it comes to Civil war relic hunting. I didn't even know I had found a Union officer button a week ago but now I know what most every thing looks like. Got a few interesting books to help me find relic hunting places. Funny I didn't see a single relic there that was found in Cassville where I hunt. Hard to believe because I've only got about 8 hours behind my detector and already have 4 Civil war relics found right here in my backyard of Cassville Georgia. I saw the Win pump your talking about Citiboy289. I was also at the food tables around 12, didn't see any Tennessee hats. I'm sure if anyone saw me you would know it. I was the guy with the Atlanta braves hat and black eye! LOL Not hard to miss. My 10 month old son clocked me in the nose with a toy two nights ago. I think he actually broke my nose! Had a blast!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CMartis

Jan 3, 2014
Northwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Most expensive thing I seen was a rebel flag for about $85,000 and a federal uniform for $52,000. Anyone see anything more expensive?

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Did you guys see the man who looked like and was dressed like Abraham Lincoln ? Freaky ! Also I went over to Rocky Face for 30 minutes or so , then I decided to head down to Adairsville. I found a very nice field in town to hunt but got very few signals. Then it got dark and time to do a 180 and head for Tennessee.
Marty , would love to come to Cassville and hunt with you. I have been there twice recently scouting , not digging.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Rook , there were quite a few boys from Corinth at the show. You should come next year .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread