Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Today was a great day digging the American Civil War never gets old never will. Found a bunch of lead a whopper .69 three ringer and round balls, some case shot, bucky ball, my first dropped enfield bullet and my first ever enfield nipple protector chain but just missing the protector lol Also broke my cheap Walmart shovel today, snapped it clean in half haha but she was a good one while she lasted, any suggestions on a good root cutting shovel?

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 17
Nice save's !!! No chain for me yet,plenty of protectors. Again nice dig's :icon_thumright: Try the Lesche line of digging tools.

Nice save's !!! No chain for me yet,plenty of protectors. Again nice dig's :icon_thumright: Try the Lesche line of digging tools.

Thank you I'll check that one out.

Super day.:icon_thumright: I agree. The Lesche Parahna is a great root cutting- digging tool. I have that one. But they have several models and lengths. Very well made and great people to deal with.

Congratualtions on the hunt! :icon_thumleft:

Predator tools - Piranha model 35 shovel...buy the rubber foot pads!

I have used this shovel for hundreds of Farm, field and woods hunts with no regrets! It's a root buster! :hello2:

Nice group of lead! Those 69s where a nasty load. Congratulations!

Check out folding e-tool by Gerber!

Thanks everyone this site i'm at has been hit hard over the years by others but it still produces lol

Nice finds!

I use a Root Slayer Nomad. Works really great and a lifetime warranty. Costs about $40 and you can find them online.

Congrats on your finds. I like my Lesche shovel, and have had it for about 15 years now. They make a great product.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back