Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

mlw67

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Is the dirt in the park? Can you tell where the dirt came from? Whenever I see dirt I always hunt it. LOL The coins are easy to get, and chances are the dirt won't stay there long and any coins in it (or bottles) will be gone.

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would Md it in a second if i new if it was part of the park....it has no keep out signs so if it was someone else's land, would i get in trouble?

mlw67

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2006
Portland, OR
I really doubt anyone would hassle you, unless you are going deep onto private property through someone's yard or something.  If it was right by the park and not visibly in someone's yard I would probably just hunt it.  If someone has a problem with it (which I can't imagine) they will let you know and you can then just leave.  It's not like you would get arrested or fined or anything no matter what.  As long as you don't mind risking getting a stern talking to, you should be fine.  No one is going to say that you were damaging their dirt pile.

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, that's great...i didn't think i would be fined or something but i wanted to be sure, i'll be back there in a bit....

Thanks
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread