Clad, silver and two teeth LOL

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back over to the old home place, my two diggin buddies didn't want to go there due to them saying it was hunted out and they were not finding anything over there any more..boy are they wrong, called them a little while ago and asked them to tell me of their other hunted out spots ;D .

This time I hunted the right side of the house ( about 40yrds X 45yrds). alot of trash with bad targets in or around all the good targets I dug. It took me several weeks to find what works best for me but I really do see my good targets going up. been trying FE 2 tone lately with the e-trac and I like it alot.

I did multiple grid patterns over the yard in various dirrections and this is what I came out with. 3 quarters 67, 66, 67 / 4 pennies / 2 wht pennies 1948 S, 1923 / my first deep dug nickle 1961 D, and a 1919 D merc. Alot of trash around these so the tone would be good but the ID would be off some, but in the area enough to make you think twice before moving on.

The other items found were a "everhot roasterette" tag / Bull's Eye button / Fomoco C6AF A over C 6DB tag and two gopher teeth :icon_scratch:

HH
41209.jpg

ext41209.jpg

Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow, very nice finds. Congradulations. HH.....

OP
OP
3RINGER

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
kdismuke1

I wish that mole or gopher had haps! ;D

just found them in a clod that I was passing over the coil..went to break it in half and they were poking out the side.

the girls got a kick out of it though.

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread