fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Every so often I check Craigslist and Ebay to make sure I don't see familiar pictures of claims for sale that I know for certain aren't. My lord if you want to see whose honest and whose not, now is a good time. Take a look and check out the lead in's to their sales pitches - "Dredgings legal", "the bans over", "dredging opens this June", "start mining immediately everything transferable" and my personal favorite "never been mined". People got no scrupples, fricken crooks!

Upvote 0

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, you cant prospect on an active mining claim and you don't have standing to ask for a validity test.
It's not up to you to say what claims are legal and you would be prosecuted for mineral trespass

just reading up on the internet does not make you an expert...

Maybe we should just start from the beginning,

Lesson #1 this is where babies come from;
baby.jpg

Last edited:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
No, you cant prospect on an active mining claim and you don't have standing to ask for a validity test.
It's not up to you to say what claims are legal and you would be prosecuted for mineral trespass

just reading up on the internet does not make you an expert...

Maybe we should just start from the beginning,

Lesson #1 this is where babies come from;
View attachment 1276249

Give it up before NH has another fit!

What do you think you know about standing?

You answered your own question and don't even know it! If we were sued for mineral trespass we would claim that the claim was invalid and would win!

Aufisher: i think bacon grease can be used to cook weinners.

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When someone posts that I am incorrect then I post showing they are incorrect. Doesn't that make it apparent that they still don't get it? I guess you are right! They should give it up!

There is a difference between an opinion and a fact.

In two weeks We got over 21 oz using fish oil and burlap. Let me know how long it takes you to get 21oz. The gold that we get using burlap is gold that blows off sluices expecially dredge sluices.

You should try this with BS, since you have such an abundance of it...

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
:happy1: To quote Keith Emmersons' lyrics from Karn Evil #9 second impression.... Welcome back my friends to the show that NEVER ends!!!:happy1: Gotta love the self important creators of these little dramas.

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would we submit anything showing that we found a valuable mineral deposit? We have no intentions of filing any claims.

Anyone can prospect/sample on an invalid claim.

From what I understand somebody, or someone has to first determine it is an invalid claim... And Chlsbrns isn't the one with the power to determine that.

And just for fun has Chlsbrns ever been wrong?

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
From what I understand somebody, or someone has to first determine it is an invalid claim... And Chlsbrns isn't the one with the power to determine that.

And just for fun has Chlsbrns ever been wrong?

If you read the post that started this round of lets try to prove me wrong you will see...

" If we happen to be on someones claim due to not seeing or not having their required corner and discovery monuments and the claim owner shows up we can and will dispute the validity of their claim".

If there was a way to prove it I would wager that none of the handful has a valid claim due to them not having assay reports of a discovery of a valuable mineral deposit that is capable of turning a profit after paying for the expense of mining.

Actually no! Of all of the arguments that I have had with the same handful I have never been proven wrong.

Last edited:

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See I told all of you guys , the lady has to have the last word , Fact or Fiction . Im glad , I got through my mining career with out her help . I just don't know how I managed , with out her help . I'm glad I was sucsessful . I still don't believe all I read , not much of what I see on TV [ if I get a chance to watch ] , and still read the fine print on all contracts , and on all mining laws for that matter :censored:

Last edited:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
See I told all of you guys , the lady has to have the last word , Fact or Fiction . Im glad , I got through my mining career with out her help . I just don't know how I managed , with out her help . I'm glad I was sucsessful . I still don't believe all I read , not much of what I see on TV [ if I get a chance to watch ] , and still read the fine print on all contracts , and on all mining laws for that matter :censored:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/gold-prospecting/486875-nube-here-question.html#post4804057

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Grease your monument to avoid shysters!

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I could teach you how to collect most of the small gold that you are not getting but I can't teach you here.

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you read the post that started this round of lets try to prove me wrong you will see... " If we happen to be on someones claim due to not seeing or not having their required corner and discovery monuments and the claim owner shows up we can and will dispute the validity of their claim". If there was a way to prove it I would wager that none of the handful has a valid claim due to them not having assay reports of a discovery of a valuable mineral deposit that is capable of turning a profit after paying for the expense of mining. Actually no! Of all of the arguments that I have had with the same handful I have never been proven wrong.

It is your responsibility to know the land status for where your at. If your caught on my claim I can and will fill mineral trespass which is a felony in the state where my claim is. You can be dang sure my claim will pass the prudent mans test and will stand up in court.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
It is your responsibility to know the land status for where your at. If your caught on my claim I can and will fill mineral trespass which is a felony in the state where my claim is. You can be dang sure my claim will pass the prudent mans test and will stand up in court.

Same here. I make sure that my prospecting areas and claims have had 100% due diligence done on them and I know my position down to within a couple of feet. I'll make sure that there's just enough left of any high graders for the sheriff to haul in front of a judge. Honest your honor! They slipped into my dig site when they were trying to steal from me.

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Same here. I make sure that my prospecting areas and claims have had 100% due diligence done on them and I know my position down to within a couple of feet. I'll make sure that there's just enough left of any high graders for the sheriff to haul in front of a judge. Honest your honor! They slipped into my dig site when they were trying to steal from me.

GI we have a lot in common. The same friend helps us both and you are invited for pie with us at the best pie place around. Will be mid March and my treat.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other

It is your responsibility to maintain your monuments and follow the laws. You claim that your claim "WILL" pass the prudent man test but you have to prove that it passed the test prior to filing the claim. You will have to show the forms below with multiple assays dated prior to filing the claim to back up the forms or you will lose in court. Why don't you scan your forms and assays and show us? Before anyone demands to see proof look at the link posted by winners!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160222-205856.png
    Screenshot_20160222-205856.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20160222-205940.png
    Screenshot_20160222-205940.png
    221.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20160222-210000.png
    Screenshot_20160222-210000.png
    299.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20160222-210138.png
    Screenshot_20160222-210138.png
    322.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
That's all I wanted to know. I just wanted to hear Chlsbrns say it.

Did you think that any of the others would say it? They don't deal with verifiable facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread