Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If'n I know Jeff (not me, the other Jeff...aka goldenIrishman)...he will be along with some sage advice specific to your own home state. Just be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. Don't let him overwhelm you. Jeff can tell you how and in the mean time, start looking for where with this...

Welcome to Land Matters

Good luck and welcome!
Jeff

Last edited:

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What he said.....and the first and hardest part is finding a worthwhile piece of dirt that is not already claimed

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
If'n I know Jeff (not me, the other Jeff...aka goldenIrishman)...he will be along with some sage advice specific to your own home state. Just be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. Don't let him overwhelm you. Jeff can tell you how and in the mean time, start looking for where with this...

Welcome to Land Matters

Good luck and welcome!
Jeff

Overwhelm him? I just give complete information when attempting to help someone is all grasshopper. It's up to the individuals mind to decide as to what is overwhelming. Would you rather I treat everyone here like they got no brains?

I was going to direct him to Clays info on the subject on the FootPrints site anyway. I've got my hands full with trying to teach some yahoo in N. California as it is... :laughing7: :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread