Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Class Ring "Industrial Ingenier"

Hello all,
Went to one of the oldest parks in the city today. It's been hunted to death, but I figured maybe the 3D would find something some of the other detectors missed... I hunted for about an hour or so, and all I had dug was a lot of clad. So, I packed it up and was heading for home when I saw another place to park? ;D
I got the detector out and turned it on, and as I lifted the coil I got a good hight tone. I pin pointed it and check the depth, it was at only 3" down, so I decided to dig it...
It was this huge sterling silver ring: Weighs a little over 13 grams
RingCUCEL.JPG
It marked? " 925"
It has the words " Industrial Ingenier " not sure what type of spelling that is, but thats what it says...
It has the word, or initials " CUCEL " on one side.
The other side has the dates " 95 - 99 " and the words " Univers??? De Guadala??? ".
I believe it's some sort of class ring from a university...
Anyone have any idea which University it is, or what type of language it is...
Good Luck & Happy Hunting~

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Re: Class Ring "Industrial Ingenier"

Thank you very much, Buckram... Man your good, I tried a million and one different spellings for that and couldn't find a thing... This is the exact symbal that is below the dates...
image001.gif
Too bad it doesn't have a name on it, so I could return it, but I don't mind keeping it? ;D
Again, Thank you!

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cool ring, Leon. I never seen a foreign class ring before, that's a first 8)

Saryion

Greenie
Jun 17, 2004

I agree, University of Guadalahara - Perhaps with a Degree in Industrial Engineering, I mean CUCEL is a Materials Engineering roofing company - .925 is probably the purity of the Silver - 95-99 is possibly the years of the persons education. I did find the company CUCEL S.L, it's actually in Mexico, it a roofing company in Alacaus,Valencia in Mexico, installing designer roofs, they're actually really cool looking.
Here's the Addy, http://www.cucel.com

Hope the little tid bit helps satisfy your curosity...

Saryion ;)

Saryion

Greenie
Jun 17, 2004

It may difficult to return, but in the process you could learn a little about the origins of the marking on the ring. CUCEL.com, has got a lot of information on it. It's all in Spanish, but if you are not able to translate, here is an addy for a Spanish to English translator http://www.worldlingo.com

Good Luck ;)

Saryion

Greenie
Jun 17, 2004

Now that you mention it. This particular company has been in business for more that 30 years, returning it may be a challenge. This person may have worked for CUCEL after graduating with a degree in Engineering - (Ingenier - Engineer)

Saryion

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

The " CUCEL "was an error on my part, it's suposed to be " CUCEI "...
It's on the universities web site, but it's all in spanish, and I can read it...

Saryion

Greenie
Jun 17, 2004

Well, then CUCEI, is a University program, branched from UGD.

Great find,

Saryion
:-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions