Clean Beach is Cleaner

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Hey Everyone,
Had a great time today I got out to a beach I have not hunted yet, somebody else does though :icon_pirat: very few hits. I was unable to get in the water, it was very rough, all my finds came from the wet sand. I hunted one area which was bleak so I walked down the beach some and found an area that had a pretty good amount of sand washed away, I liked the looks of this section. I started picking up the old beaver tails and some coins from the 70's, I thought for sure I was going to get a keeper here. I got the wheatie here as well but the real goodies eluded me today, but like Arnie says,"I'll Be Back":thumbsup:
Thanks for looking,
Glenn

Attachments

• 4-5-08.JPG
    4-5-08.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 350
  • 4-5-081.JPG
    4-5-081.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 347
  • 4-5-082.JPG
    4-5-082.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 349
Upvote 0

Joe G

Dec 3, 2004
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Glenn...

Nice to get to the beach huh? I'm going today and tomorrow to catch the negative tide. Got NE winds; maybe I'll get lucky and see some cuts :)

HH!

OP
OP
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Joe G said:
Hey Glenn...

Nice to get to the beach huh? I'm going today and tomorrow to catch the negative tide. Got NE winds; maybe I'll get lucky and see some cuts :)

HH!
Hey Joe,
Yeah it's nice at the beach this time of year, Hey Good Luck!
Glenn

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Not a bad hunt Glenn.. I would keep working that area for some silver Clad , you never know , guzz1

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More fun is just waiting for you.

I like the way you laid the targets on paper and labled them for your photo. Very Nice :headbang:

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul :)

HH

OP
OP
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Sandman said:
More fun is just waiting for you.

I like the way you laid the targets on paper and labled them for your photo. Very Nice :headbang:

Thanks Sandman, can't wait to use the "18K", "real diamonds", "massive gold bars", "treasure chest full of loot" labels and the giant paper :laughing7:.

Good Luck!

Glenn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread