Dasseldig

Oct 26, 2012
Dassel, MN
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The weather is finally warming up enough to open up some grass. Got a little more time in with my new 350. Now if I can just find something cool. Lots of caps and tabs. 4-26-2013 016.jpg

Upvote 1

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
give it time, get to know the 350, ive had mine almost a year and LOVE it, try to get permission from private owners, you wont be sorry:thumbsup:

nitnelyons

Mar 10, 2013
Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
On my 3rd Tesoro Vaquero. Sold the first two because I fell for all the "Hype" on the XP Deus, and Equinox. Will not sell/trade this one.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a lot of beaver tails and bottle caps, assuming you were using coins mode? I was digging a lot of that up with mine, then I started using jewelry mode, and my finds started looking better. Also, with mine, if I got a high tone one way and nothing else the other way, I put it in zero to sort of get an idea where it is. Sometimes it turned out to be a deep beaver tail, but other times, it was silver, or a nice relic.

OP
OP
D

Dasseldig

Oct 26, 2012
Dassel, MN
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a lot of beaver tails and bottle caps, assuming you were using coins mode? I was digging a lot of that up with mine, then I started using jewelry mode, and my finds started looking better. Also, with mine, if I got a high tone one way and nothing else the other way, I put it in zero to sort of get an idea where it is. Sometimes it turned out to be a deep beaver tail, but other times, it was silver, or a nice relic.

I was in jewelry mode for the most part. i did get some tones where they were high one way and little to nothing the other. Just dig them all I guess.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
From what I see and hear,you'll do just FINE,I see an upgrade though,don't get carried away,be meager,God Bless you in looking!!! Chris

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did a good job! The park authority should pay you for your time cleaning the park......................63bkpkr

OP
OP
D

Dasseldig

Oct 26, 2012
Dassel, MN
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You did a good job! The park authority should pay you for your time cleaning the park......................63bkpkr

Best think about it, you can't even tell I was there. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions