Cleaning off my book shelves

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia
I am selling off doubles in my book collection. If you need any of these or have questions private message me.

Currency and coins
1. "Official Blackbook Price Guide to United States Paper Money". This is a set of three books 1999,2004 and 2005 paperbacks $12.00 postpaid
2. "How you can make big profits investing in coins" by Harry J. Forman 1972 hardback with dustcover $8.00 postpaid

Military history
1. "The freedom Line" The brave men and women who rescued Allied airmen from the Nazis during World War 2 First edition hardback with dustcover signed by the author. $$15.00 postpaid
2. "Between Silk and Cyanide" A codemakers war 1941-1945 by Leo Marks Hardback with dust cover $8.00 post paid
3. "Navy and Empire" A short History of four centuries of British Sea power and The rise and Decline of British Imperialism from the Armada to the Falklands Hardback with Dust Cover $8.00 post paid
4. "Future wars" The worlds most dangerous flash points By Col. trevor N. Dupuy U.S. Army (ret.) Hard Cover $8.00 Post Paid

Archeology
1. "Out of the Past" An Introduction to Archeology This is a college Textbook, very informative $8.00
2. "Out of the Past" Pioneer Archaeologist tell their own stories paperback $6.00 postpaid
3. "Lost cities of the Ancients Unearthed" by Warren Smith paperback $5.00 postpaid
4. "Lost cities and Vanished Civilizations by Robert Silverberg $5.00 postpaid

U.F.O.s
1."We are not the First" The amazing proof of Ancient spaceships,Mysterious Artifacts of advanced science Thousands of years ago. by Andrew Tomas paperback $5.00 postpaid
2. "Lets Face the Facts about Flying Saucers" by Gabreil Green paperback $5.00 post paid
3. "The U.F.O. Report The book that dares answer the question-is our world being invaded right now by Irving A Green $5.00 postpaid
4. "Chariots of the Gods" Unsolved mysteries of the past by Erick Von danikens paperback $5.00 postpaid
5. " Is anyone out there" by Jack Stonely with A. T. Lawton paperback $5.00 post paid
6. "Behind the Flying Saucer Mystery" This amazing book rips the curtain of secrecy from the flying saucer phenomena by George Adamski paperback $5.00 post paid

Paranormal
1. "The devils Triangle" by Richard winer paperback $5.00 post paid
2. "Triangle of the lost" The Bermuda Triangleexplored and explained by Warren Smith paperback $5.00 post paid
3. "they walk by Night" the enigma of the paranormal by Michael Hervey paperback $5.00 post paid
4. " The Mysterious Monsters" Proof! There are Giant Creatures living at the edge of our Civilization. by Robert and Frances Guenette paperback $5.00 postpaid

E.S.P.
1. "Strange E.S.P." Extrasensory perception incredible cases-weird shocking and true by Warren Smith paperback $5.00 postpaid
2. "Psychic" uncanny!Unbelievable, but entirely true The strange cases of the Amazing Hurkos by Peter Hurkos paperback $5.00 post paid

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett's Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will take all the archeology books if you still have them. Tell me how to pay you for them.

Dennis

OP
OP
S

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia
I am adding these books to the list.
How-To
1. " Repairing Small Appliances" Paperback, This is a great book with excellent illustrations and step by step procedures. $8.00 postpaid

Military History
1. Operatives, Spies and Saboteurs" The unknown story of the men and women of WW2s O.S.S. by Paterick ODonnel Hardback with dust cover. As new condition. $10.00 postpaid.
2. "SHOOTER" The autobiography of the top ranked Marine sniper. FIRST EDITION Hardback with dustcover as new condition. 420.00 post paid
3. "The Philadelphia Experiment" Project Invisibility. paperback $5.00 postpaid

Treasure
1"Lost Bonanzas" Tales of the legendary lost mines of the American West. B y Harry Drago Hardcover with Dustcover (Dustcover is ripped) $8.00 postpaid

Organized crime
"Brotherhood of Evil" The Mafia. Hardback. This was written before the F.B.I. admitted that there was a Mafia. $8.00 postpaid.

Please private message me with any questions. Thanks.

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since there is no attempt to answer my PM's I would simply like the books I paid for. On June 25th you stated you received my payment and sent books. It is July 13th and no books as of yet. I feel I have been patient on this. Please response and let me know where my books are.

Dennis

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CAUTION ON THIS SELLER!!!!!! I have been waiting over a month for my archeology books. He has only responded once in this month.

Dennis

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread