Clearwater beach late night

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach again, this time I teamed up with Hubcap76, had a good time. 1 silver ear ring & a nice (fake) cross ring my daughter will enjoy

ForumRunner_20131007_003742.png

ForumRunner_20131007_003816.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks vpnavy

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's shaking with you Dig rest of weekend, gig in AM on Saturday, hockey at the ice palace in the eve. Then maybe bailing some point Sunday if nothing pops up.

OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing in stone hubcap76... You see my post today? I just don't get it bro, second lot in a week where I've found 3 old ass wheat pennies. Today's where 1953, 1935 & 1913 plus some clad quarters and Lincoln pennies so the lot hasn't been hit. How can the be a 100 year old penny and no silver? It's killing me

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I saw that post, it's here somewhere, just have to swing over that right spot, I am ok with the fact it's going to be rare to find the older coins and just keep banking on the clad and modern jewelry to keep it rewarding.

OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clad annoys me but jewelry is cool. I think I'm just go to switch gears and start relic hunting. Seminole war, civil war, etc.

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds groovy, I'm out in the AM, will be back the week of the 21st, hope to get together again.

OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds groovy, I'm out in the AM, will be back the week of the 21st, hope to get together again.

Tides aren't working in our favor right now anyways. With all the guys that beep those beaches I try to use the tides to my advantage. If low tides not until 8:00 or later then I go. Cause I figure those guys aren't going to until the next days low tide. They seem to do mornings and day time, I've not seen but one or two when I've gone at the late night tides

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tides have been not to low and high tide has been not to high on my coast. Had some 5 foot cuts past few days over at my sites, park opens for detecting on Monday, been closed since late may early June for turtle nesting season. You and your little are always welcome to hit a real beach, extra room and 7 and 11 yr old Girls for your to hang with. Offer stands when ever, other wise I appreciate the night out to Clearwater and hope to see you upon my return

OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might have to take you up on that offer. My little ones always up for making new friends, going to the beach & short road trips, it'd be a trifecta for her :-)

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya not a bad ride about 2.5 hrs

image-3559621367.jpg

Mostly renourishment sand washing out but had some 6-8 ft swells beginning if week

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread