Clearwater beach

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
We finally got back down to Clearwater beach this morning. It was a great day to metal detect because once the sun started coming out it went back in and started getting grey and overcast out. That kept it nice and cool! Boy, were the hunters out! I counted nine dry sand hunters and there were 5 in the water with me. I did stop and chat with two of the water hunters (Ken & Les, both real nice guys). I hunted in the water for about 3 hours and didn't find much at all. Well, that is my usual haul for CWB! I did manage to find another nitro stud earring. This is my fifth one in the past two weeks. My husband said I ought to have a set by now. Of course none of them match. I also found an item from a manicure set so now I can clean my nails! LOL

MoneynJunk090109.jpg

Earring090109.jpg

EmeraldEyes did a little better in the dry sand as far as clad goes. She ended up with $1.91. She also found a neat shot glass. I've never seen one with a rounded bottom like this but she says she has. I am surprised that it wasn't broken. She also came home with a couple of beach towels and a beach chair that the beach cleaner guy put by the garbage can. Nothing wrong with it sooooo she brought it home.

Finds090109.jpg

Like I said before there were a lot of hunters out there this morning and we were there very early - before it was even light out and you could see the tracks of other hunters that were there either late last night or earlier than us! This hobby is getting really packed! See what happens when you show someone your great finds? Everyone wants to do it! ::)

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your definetly stackin up the fake bling there mums :icon_thumright:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ear ring.Yes this hobby is getting more and more hunters even around here.....Matt

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those shot glasses? We got one after dinners on our last cruise! Dosen't everyone? :tongue3:

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treat yourself one day mumszie. I've only been on one, but the food was awesome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread