dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a really good day going. Cliff and I went out and in the first minute I pulled a nice little 10K 1.30g ring with Cliff standing right there. You should have seen the look on his face. 20 minutes later and only a few feet from the first one I found a 14K "petite" 1.45g ladies wedding band. After a short break we hit it again and within minutes This silver engagement ring with 4 real diamonds (1 missing) popped out. And the last ring is a black chrome Tungsten band. I also found a silver looking bracelet.

I think GOD is trying to punish me or tell me to slow down. Lately I've been having problems with my left heel. Plantar Facetious is rearing it's ugly head. I got a shot last week in my heel. Today when I was getting out of the water I pushed off with my left foot and felt an excruciating burning pain. I'm pretty sure I tore something. Made an emergency appt. tomorrow with the foot doc. We'll see what he says. I'm bummed to say the least!
HH/DC

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diver.gif
Nice finds but you take care of yourself - don't miss your appointment dc426. Thanks for sharing...

CSMPEREZ

Sep 9, 2012
St. Pete, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 and II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds!! Maybe I'll see you guys next time I'm out. Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread