Clouds

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Climbed out of Denver in a rain storm last Monday. Heading west, this was the view out the window most of the way home. This picture was taken with my cell phone.

AirplaneViewCell.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's pretty surreal up above those clouds?. So how'd the trip to Colorado go for ya? ... I'm sure it was nice seeing your kids and grandkids. I got a daughter in Texas I should go see here sometime.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BosnMate

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I loved the trip, and as far as I'm concerned, I could live in Colorado in a heart beat, which my daughter wants me to do. But for an old coot with a bad heart I would have to be on oxygen, and I don't think that would be all that much fun. Also can't get around to explore or prospect, so I reckon I'll stay retired in Oregon. I did have a job in western Colorado, but before I got there I bucked off a horse and broke my arm, so I lost the job, and ended up packing mules in the Calif. high Sierra.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I've got well over 30 years in Colorado and I gotta say my last visit to the Heartland in Iowa, I asked myself why I didn't see all the wonders within in it all some 40+ years ago now. I was with the folks I knew all my life and things run at a much slower pace then here in the ever growing state of Colorado. I guess if I out live my better half I'll then cash in my fortune and return again to where the elder folk rule.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man cool you guys fly, but everytime I see one of those pics out an airplane window, I think of that Twilight Zone episode with William Shatner where he sees that Gremlin out on the wing!haha!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread