Club around Pittsburgh

Tj's

Nov 9, 2011
South Park, Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi I am new to treasurenet but I have been reading a lot and I saw a couple of post people wanted to start a club around Pittsburgh if there is a club let me know please if not I was thinking of starting one if I had some people interested in getting one going I live in South Park that is in the south of Allegheny Country and I was thinking about this because the club could have members coming from Allegheny, Westmoreland, Washington, and Fayette county's and any where else that wanted to join so PLEASE let know what you think and if any one would be interested in start one.

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Club I used to belong to, "NPPF", North Pittsburgh Past Finders are still around I believe. Used to meet in the library in the North Hills area. Not sure how to get in touch with them anymore...been a few years. Butler has a club but they don't have a website anymore, unless they got one recently.
Best suggestion I have is try googling "metal detecting clubs" and see if anything comes up.

Welcome to Tnet,
Al

Jeff.L

Dec 8, 2011
Port Of Pittsburgh PA.
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC & Garrett Pinpoint Pro
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey guys, I'd be interested in starting a club in or around Pittsburgh, I'm not sure how many people you need, but at least meet up with some like minded people, Ya figure you have to start somewhere. I live in oakdale Pa and travel to and from my job in the south hills.

Jeff.L

Dec 8, 2011
Port Of Pittsburgh PA.
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC & Garrett Pinpoint Pro
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
There is a club that meets at the Monroeville library, It's too far out of my way for me.

Pkramer

Jan 30, 2012
Hampton, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to join one in the North Hills of Pittsburgh!

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in Indiana, PA right now (moved here last year), but I grew up in Beaver County, and have lived in Shaler and Zelienople in Allegheny County. I still get out there all the time to the parks and places. Schenley Park is my favorite.

I'd definately like to join a club out that way, since that is where I am familiar with and go a lot, even though an hour away from me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread