Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haha ah let em try it out for a while, they will quit after they find just a pocket full of clad!

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No kidding that's why I quit CRH. It is hard work. I only pull coins from teller trays now and then spend The clad.

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah it takes a special person to CRH that's for sure! That's not a bad strategy tho, sticking to the teller trays while your in the bank!

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
every time I try to sneek a peek at their trays all I see in new stuff. They like to keep it out of sight up here in michigan.

Sincerely,
Garoulady

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
if they plan to keep it, it's best they don't get your hopes up. (-:

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
People who run and work for CNBC (and related stations) should be thrown in jail, along with the people who made the commercial. We CRH'rs should form a posse, and take this crap off the airs. Only clad luva's watch CNBC, therefore, it will only introduce clad luver's to the hobby. They will be happy they are getting clad, and make real CRH pay $$$$ for ordering some coins. Consequently businesses will start passing coinage fee's onto transactions involving change. Bad idea, take CNBC off the air before this airs.

Lyfeguard

Jan 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't see new CHR's as the problem. Most will get discouraged with the skunks. The problem I see is, with all the new people trying CRH-ing, the banks are going to set up "road blocks" with the increased popularity (fees, business acct requirement, etc...)

silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard the 5 magic words to ask your bank to get your free silver commercial on the satalite radio today.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea read the reviews below this article concerning the "5 magic words to say to your bank" ad. People are not fooled and realize this is a hobby, not a get rich quick scheme. These people are making money fast having a few fools pay $39 before people realize it's a scam

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yo, god's sake, what kinda name is Stock Gumshoe, sounds like a weapon defect. also, article is poorly written too expansive on too little of a topic, should of posted the 5 magic words straight out.

“I recently heard a wild rumor about a major loophole in the U.S. retail banking system" I mean really, homies, if you said this before talking to a CRH or even a normal person, they'd think you were a lunatic. WILD rumor...............MAJOR loophole, and he just had to add U.S. + retail + system to banking instead of just saying banks. I bet the commercial is even worse, that's why its not on youtube, cause it would have a negative impact in sales.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread