rons1947

Jul 12, 2007
Palm Bay,Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I was there a few days ago,and I don't think that any sand has been pumped in yet.The pipe is there,but no new sand,as I could tell.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will know when it is new as you will sink in it when you walk.....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have pics but no time to post them. talked with one of the workers last weekend and they had a equipment malfunction and had not even started yet!! he said they would be going out about 100-150 feet and placing about 2 feet of sand. I always thought they went a lot deeper but that's what he told me! if theres any bright side to it, there doing it well before the real fresh drop season starts. hasn't been any good erosion over here since October or November anyway, and that was covered very quickly by mother natures free renourishment program.

chuck.

teklord

Sep 26, 2006
Orlando Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Last week they looked to be all over moving the barges and pipes and lines every which way for a couple of days but then they just disappeared. I couldn't find them in Cocoa Beach, drove up thru Avon By The Sea and then into Cape Canaveral, finally found them WAY up into Cape Canaveral, there were a couple of dump trucks, a couple of graders and assorted toys, there were only two guys working and I think all they were doing was keeping the generators running, no action in the pumping sand department was going on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread