Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a,tough one on 7. Ah are the ends all the same where they go into the detector ? Another thing I may do if I were u is if theres a detector shop they would b a place to get a solid answer to

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Atpro & a v3i if u think any of them.might b for those I can look at the ends also I just thought of take pics of them.& say What ur original question was along with pics if someone has them there gonna know like ibsaid I know the coils for the Atpro & the coils for v3i brand & off brand so chances r someone is gonna know what they r pics can help alot good luck

OP
OP
S

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your thoughts.

I have several Fishers and Teknetics, they all use a five pin connector now. The 5" DD, 10" elliptical, and 11"DD all look almost identical between the models.

While some coils are labeled, several are not. Or at least I can't find anything legible on them.

When I added a coil to my collection, I used a paint pen and marked them. I have one coil off ebay I'm not confident in, but it's probably alright.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread